Profile for Jhonatiel Genao > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jhonatiel Genao RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
XOXO Juniors All Over Beaded Collar Top, White, Small
XOXO Juniors All Over Beaded Collar Top, White, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but a little large for me., November 15, 2013
Very nice just a little large. The design is nice and beautiful. I would get a smaller size next time.

New Nordic Hair Volume,  30 Count
New Nordic Hair Volume, 30 Count
Price: $15.99
33 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it works!, May 16, 2013
I have been taking it 15 days and I have noticed a big difference on my hair, is no longer falling. I'm very happy of these results in a short time. The volume I have not yet seen a change in my hair but I hope to see it soon. Its been only 15 days but if I'm happy with the product as I suffer from insomnia and migraine and so my hair used to fall a lot. I recommend this product because it is working for me. I bought this product for three months and I plan to buy more in the future so I can have my hair voluminous.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Price: $12.99
115 used & new from $4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variation from CoD, October 26, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game, the single player story was really good, I actually understood it all, even though it was short it was sweet. Loving the multiplayer different options and lots of customization to choose from. I recommend it!

Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
Offered by nraski86
Price: $16.79
148 used & new from $7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, Even Better!, February 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Twisted Metal (Video Game)
Loving this game, its lots of fun. Tons of explosion and car combat. I suggest you atleast rent it and see it for yourself. I can't put it down!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Collector's Edition) - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Collector's Edition) - Playstation 3
Offered by R Squared
Price: $95.75
46 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Collectors Edition!, November 1, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just got my Collectors edition and I must say its better than I expected. You get a nice case that looks like wood and feels pretty durable. Inside on the left is the most awesome steel game case I have ever seen. Inside of the steel case has a beautiful work of art behind the disc and on the outside the big picture of the ring. Talking about the ring is a nice wearable steel ring and also the steel belt buckle. I gotta say the quality is better than I thought. Then finally you have the nice detailed statue that comes with its little stand of the uncharted 3 logo. You can have the Drake statue standing on its own or with the stand.

About the game it comes with a online pass code on the back of the manual and also a voucher for the Starhawk multiplayer beta. The multiplayer of the game is a lot more better than part 2 and more fun. Lots of different maps to play and different choices of kickbacks and custom hero or villain. Co-op is also available but this time with a different kick. Last but not definitely not least is the Amazing Story, I just started but it pulls you in right from the start, definitely game of the year material.

This is a must have for any collector. Its really worth the price. You wont regret it!

$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Fast!, September 29, 2011
This is a perfect way to buy psn cards you get if fast and it works right away. That way you dont have to use your own credit card and your information will be safe. 5 Stars!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition - Playstation 3
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition - Playstation 3
Offered by Price For Less
Price: $15.71
110 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Enter the Battlefield!, September 27, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Battlefield 2 is a great looking game, with awesome graphics and awesome sound! You can hear all the different sounds from all the different gun selections. This one is far better than the 1st game. Great multiplayer were you get to drive vehicles and play through different objectives. I can't wait for Battlefield 3!

Wireless Stereo Headset - Playstation 3
Wireless Stereo Headset - Playstation 3
Offered by Park Meadows Place
Price: $219.99
39 used & new from $44.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wireless Headset!, September 9, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am really happy with these wireless headset. They have a nice looking design that looks durable. The blue led status indicator on the mic part is cool and lets you see the status on your headset. Also it does a quick pairing once you connect it to the PS3 and turn it on, no need to do any extra configurations. I used to own the TB PX21 but didn't use them that much because of the long cords in the way of my living room. Now that I got these I can game @ night and wont disturb anybody. I totally Recommend it to anyone. Its nice, it has great sound and its Sony!

PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader
PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars More Ports!, July 22, 2011
This is great now I have 4 ports on my ps3 slim, now I can charge 2 controllers and a headset and have my ps3 eye cam on all at the same time. Works great and fits in perfectly. Really recommend it!

eneloop AAA 1800 cycle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by CONTINENTALSUPPLY
Price: $5.75
6 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, July 16, 2011
Good set of AAA batteries to save some $, last really long. I recommend the AA pack with the charger.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4