Profile for Sean A. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sean A. RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mudder US UK EU AU Universal All In One International Travel Power Plug Adapter Charger (max1750w) With 2.5A dual USB charger for iPad 4, Mini, Air; iPhone 4S, 5S, 5C, 4; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 3; Galaxy Note 3, 2; Galaxy S5,S4, S3; HTC One etc.
Offered by Mudder Online US
Price: $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, a bit bulky, December 25, 2014
Worked quite well on a month long trip through Europe. I was able to charge my laptop, cell phone, and a spare batter pack and all would be good within a few hours.

Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (White) (Large)
Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (White) (Large)
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $6.81
16 used & new from $4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, very durable, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Men's CVC V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
Very happy with these, they are super soft and comfortable, and hold up over time. The V is just deep enough to be worn with standard collared dress shirts.

AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger for Android (2.1 Amp Output)
AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger for Android (2.1 Amp Output)
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good charging, frustrating design, October 27, 2014
I charges just fine my only complaints are that the spring cord is just a bit too short and the charger has the frustrating habit of slowly working its way out of the cigarette lighter over time. Would recommend, but not the best.

Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated Pant, Dark Khaki, 36x34
Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated Pant, Dark Khaki, 36x34
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Pants, do not stand up over time, October 27, 2014
The pants themselves are not bad - good color, good fit that is as expected. But, I am an office worker and wore these maybe twice a week for 4 months and they were destroyed. The belt loops were frayed, the hems were frayed. Not bad to begin with, just not built to last. Would specifically NOT recommend it for anyone that needs durable pants, unless you want to be buying a new pair every 3 months.

Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Convention Barware Collection Old Fashioned/Whiskey, 9.6-Ounce, Set of 6
Price: $39.11
5 used & new from $35.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, only issue is the internal diameter is just a hair small, December 11, 2013
Glasses are good. Very good weight and quality. The only qualm I have is that the inside is a bit small for two ice cubes but one big one would be perfect (I have the square ice cube maker that are 1" x 1" x 1" squares and two will not fit side by side in the bottom of the glass). Overall very good quality and I would recommend.

Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital (Ala Notable Books for Adults)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, worth the read. Not the best writing., November 2, 2013
The writing style was a bit frustrating, as there weren't many natural breaks to the story and the pace was frantic at times. The author did a good job telling the story, however, and it was a quick read. There was some consideration of medical ethics, but I would have liked to see a more in depth analysis of the issues, not just a straight reporting piece.

Lenovo 40Y7696 65W 20V AC Adapter
Lenovo 40Y7696 65W 20V AC Adapter
Offered by E-Banker
Price: $13.99
27 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Lenovo Charger; works well, October 31, 2013
It is a genuine Lenovo charger and it works very well. Nothing major to report. Like how the cord at the one end is pre-bent so that it doesn't wear as easily.

Kingston Digital 8GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Red (DT101G2/8GBZET)
Kingston Digital 8GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Red (DT101G2/8GBZET)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, use it as a boot drive, October 31, 2013
Bought this just to use it as a boot drive. Works as described, although I obviously haven't had to use it much. Good cheap option overall from my perspective.

Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Silver
Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Silver
Offered by Integrity Sales LLC
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps things cold/warm exceptionally well; have not had any issues with a smell, October 31, 2013
I have had this coffee mug for a few months now and use it almost daily for coffee to and during work. I usually make a cup in the morning, take it with me to work and after the hour and a half long commute it is at a perfect temperature; it stays warm for well over 4 hours no questions asked. I have also used it take smoothies to work and it keeps the right consistency for a 2 hours, much longer if you keep it in a fridge. I have not had any issues with a smell from the lid. I use milk in my coffee all of the time. I rinse out the lid for a few seconds with tap water (immediately) after each use and wash it with soap once a day. I also run it through the dishwasher about once a week. I accidentally let it sit for a few days once and the smell was pretty bad, but it washed out after a run through the dishwasher. The body is not dishwasher safe, but it's very easy to clean, so no major issues there.

Overall, very happy with this mug; would heartily recommend it.

Anker® USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Docking Station with DVI/HDMI of up to 2048 x 1152, Audio, Gigabit Ethernet, and 6 USB ports (2 USB 3.0 + 4 USB 2.0) for Windows (19V / 2A Power Adapter included) - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $149.99
6 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Hub, works with Windows 8.1, October 28, 2013
Very happy with this hub so far. I use it with my Lenovo laptop and two monitors (full specs below) and it set up very quickly (just make sure you download the newest drivers from the DisplayLink website before plugging it in) and works almost flawlessly. There is, at times, a bit of lag, but I believe that that has more to do with my computer than with the hub itself as it is only when I am running a number of programs at once. It even worked when I plugged it into my old Windows 7 laptop on USB 2.0 (again, after installing the latest drivers), although there was heavy lag with the dual monitors. The only complaint that I could make was that there are only 2 USB 3.0 ports. Fortunately I only need 1, but it would still be nice to have more rather than less. Here are the specs for my computer and what I have plugged into the hub right now:

Computer:
OS: Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: i5 Processor 2.6GHz
RAM: 8.00GB

Running on the hub:
Two ViewSonic 27" monitors (1 via HDMI and 1 via DVI)
Logitech Anywhere MX Mouse
3TB External Hardrive (via USB 3.0)
Audio line out
Two other peripherals that I only use intermittently.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5