Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Marie > Reviews

Browse

Marie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO Free)
Price: $22.29
13 used & new from $17.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 4, 2016
Have had this product for a few weeks and a piece of black stuff has already chipped off of the inside! Very disappointed and will be trying to get my money back.

Declinol- Maximum Strength Clinical Alcohol Cravings 90-day Kit.
Declinol- Maximum Strength Clinical Alcohol Cravings 90-day Kit.
Offered by Declinol
Price: $469.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I got it almost 2 months ago and am so glad that I chose to do it, April 1, 2015
I was very, very skeptical about purchasing this product. I got it almost 2 months ago and am so glad that I chose to do it. The price was the biggest deterrent for me. I would share my whole story here but it's too personal, but it does work. I am able to not drink or drink a minimal amount and I thank this product. I didn't do anything else except follow the instructions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2016 11:58 AM PDT

Perfect Pet Tubby Kat Cat Door with 4 Way Lock And LEXAN Flap
Perfect Pet Tubby Kat Cat Door with 4 Way Lock And LEXAN Flap
Price: $27.66
24 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this, April 1, 2015
So happy with this...we installed it in our laundry room and the cats took to it easily. It really is helpful in keeping the litter box small at bay, too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cold and rain, October 13, 2013
This jacket is exactly what my son needed. We live in an area where it rains a lot, but can be cold. My son loves it!

Skechers Kids 95462L X 2.0 Cue Sneaker
Skechers Kids 95462L X 2.0 Cue Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, September 4, 2013
My son loves skechers shoes. He just started school and needed a new pair...I saw that there was a deal on amazon. It was awesome and they are smidge big, but I know he will grow into them quickly!

Annie Chun's Soy Ginger Ramen, 4.9-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Annie Chun's Soy Ginger Ramen, 4.9-Ounce (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this soup!, June 26, 2013
I love soup and used to eat a lot of ramen soup back in my younger days. Now I avoid it except for Annie Chun's. I like the spicy one the best. Soy ginger is good with mushrooms added.

Espresso Grande Locking Media Storage Cabinet with Shaker Doors
Espresso Grande Locking Media Storage Cabinet with Shaker Doors
Price: $248.56
19 used & new from $248.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't match, June 26, 2013
We bought this because the color was espresso. That is the same color as our other living room furniture. Well, apparently there are different (very different) shades of espresso and it's too different to put in the living room so now it's stuck in a room that we hardly use. If it was a subtle difference it would work but it's quite different. It was easy to put together and it's nice. I like the locking feature.

Walker Edison 7-Piece Espresso Wood Dining Set, 60-Inch
Walker Edison 7-Piece Espresso Wood Dining Set, 60-Inch
Offered by Uniqcasa
Price: $629.10
11 used & new from $629.10

2.0 out of 5 stars If I knew..., June 26, 2013
I was specifically looking for a table top that had no leaf and was one solid piece. I thought this was. It's not. It has no leaf but the top is 3 pieces that come together. Well, when my husband was done putting it together the creases where the 3 pieces came together was not perfectly seamless. At this point, it's not worth taking it apart to return it. Waste of money, to me, because it's not what we wanted. Oh well. Live and learn. This one will do for now, but I will definitely shop in the store for my next dining table, though.

crocs Women's Kadee Wedge,Black/Black,8 M US
crocs Women's Kadee Wedge,Black/Black,8 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Kadee Wedge, June 26, 2013
The reason I say it's okay is because it does hurt the front of my feet where the material lays over. I am sure over time it won't, though. It's quite painful for me and hard to wear for a long time. They are really cute, though.

7 For All Mankind Women's "A" Pocket Bootcut Jean in Heritage Light, Heritage Light, 27

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, June 19, 2013
I loved these jeans. They felt so good on but were way too long for me. Too bad because they felt like really good quality jeans.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6