Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Annett Richardson > Reviews

Browse

Annett Richardson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Annett Richardson "Annett Richardson" RSS Feed (Houston, Texas United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Emu Oil - Large 4oz - Best Natural Oil For Face, Skin, Hair Growth, Stretch Marks, Scars, Nails, Muscle & Joint Pain, and More
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, May 6, 2016
Ok, just received my oil today. It sat outside for over an hour in the heat, so, it was runny. I have you to know that there is NO smell whatsoever. However, to me, it is the real McCoy. I've used Pro before and it did the EXACT same things; cold*firm....warm*runny. I'm excited about it and cannot wait to use it. I gave the other away by accident. I'll update in a month or two. I did not receive this as a trial. I paid for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2016 9:19 AM PDT

2pcs Smiling Face Stud Earrings in Stainless Steel for Men Women Boys, Screw Back, Satin Finishing
Offered by COOLSTEELANDBEYOND
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, May 2, 2016
These are awesome and extremely nice. However, they are too short. I think they are fo toddlers. I cannot see an adult wearing these.

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Airbrush Spray Makeup, Deep, Inspired By Carmindy.
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Airbrush Spray Makeup, Deep, Inspired By Carmindy.
Offered by Champion Liquidation
Price: $2.89
8 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Coverage..BUT...., May 2, 2016
I got it a day early. Great! However, even though the shade reads that it's deep, it is definitely not. I'm extremely disappointed. I purchased 5! I'm a woman of color. I sprayed it on my feet and it looks more beige or natural...probably 4 or 5 shades too dark. Because it is so nice and goes on evenly, I have it 5 stars. Personally, I think it's only for the fairer shades...

Fleischmann's, Simply Homemade® Cornbread Mix, 15oz Box (Pack of 3)
Fleischmann's, Simply Homemade® Cornbread Mix, 15oz Box (Pack of 3)
Offered by SmoothSellin
Price: $15.01
11 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 30, 2016
I saw this on the Wal-Mart shelf and decided to give it a try. I eliminated the milk. Anyway, hands down the best I've ever had out of a package. Also, at Wal-Mart, it's less than 2.00 a box... I'll get it there.

MaxiMatic EPB-1800 Elite Cuisine 300-Watt 17-Piece Personal Drink Blender, Black
Price: $22.22
34 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg!, April 27, 2016
This is the first juicer for me....not necessarily a juicer...anyway, it was more than I expected. I love it!!! I'm surprised at what you get for the price and how well it is made. Not heavy..no glass, of course. It's all plastic cups. BUT, it's awesome! I used it already and I'm going to order another just because it is such a wonderful product. I'm excited about juicing now. Just take care of it...

Vibrator, Oomph! Powerful WaterProof Single-speed Massager Mini Bullet Vibrator/Vibes Female Masturbation Toy (Silver)
Offered by Oomph! Direct Store
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daaaaaaannnnnng!, March 30, 2016
This is the first I've ever owned. For a first time, this thing is outstanding and quick. So quick that a restroom visit would be no problem. There isn't anything negative about this little bullet. Seriously, it gets the job done. Nice looking, too. By the way, it is pretty powerful and packs a punch. Get it and hold on....I LOVE it!

Best Naturals Magnesium Oxide 500 mg 180 Tablets
Best Naturals Magnesium Oxide 500 mg 180 Tablets
Offered by bio health
Price: $12.49
5 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, March 27, 2016
It does exactly what I need it to do. I really use it for a quick cleaning...sorry. I like it and highly recommend.

Custom Accessories 92812 Skull in Flames License Plate Frame
Custom Accessories 92812 Skull in Flames License Plate Frame
Price: $8.76
6 used & new from $8.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 27, 2016
Fast shipping! I got it today....yes, on a Sunday! Easter Sunday at THAT! Awesome fit. I have a Trax and the fit is perfect and looks great. Since it is a 2016, I don't have the actual numbered plate. However, it's a great fit as far as size and screw locations. I'm sold.
Comment Comment | Permalink

IKASEFU(TM) Girl's Cute Flower PU Leather Folio Case Protective Book Style Flip Cover Bling Case with Stand and Rhinestone for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7 inch Tablet SM-T210 / SM-T217 (Floral Girl)
Offered by IKASEFU
Price: $11.00
2 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.., March 24, 2016
I'm giving 5 stars because it is cute and fits. I had not expected it to look like it does. It could have done without the sparkles because they aren't that noticeable. However, as written, it is still a good buy.

rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case - Origami PU Leather 7-Inch 7" Cover with Landscape, Portrait, Typing Stand, Stylus - RED
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $4.98
3 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 24, 2016
I really do like this case. It feels good and fits my 7" pad perfectly. It comes with a stylus....even though I'm already getting a little wear on the edges, I still like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12