Profile for A. Adrian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Adrian RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2

4.0 out of 5 stars nice car seat just heavy and bulky, April 29, 2012
This is a very nice car seat. The way it is cushioned, and how it restrains my granddaughter is wonderful. The down side is the weight and bulkiness of the seat. If someone that has a smaller vehicle were thinking about buying it, especially for rear facing, it probably would not work. We have a Dodge Durango and need it rear facing. It was difficult to install properly but we were able to do it. I should add that 10 years ago I went through the training for car seat inspection. I also need to mention that this was the BEST price for this seat I found anywhere in stores or online. Some places were asking more for a used or "open box" seat.

Mylec Pro Style Mini Steel Hockey Goal, Red
Mylec Pro Style Mini Steel Hockey Goal, Red
Price: $60.25
4 used & new from $60.25

5.0 out of 5 stars just what my nephew needed, December 19, 2011
My nephew had a mini goal set made out of PVC tubing but he kept breaking it and it had to be taped together multiple times. This goal is a very nice heavy steel and not only does it not fall apart but it stays in place much better.

28 Italian Songs & Arias of the 17th & 18th Centuries: Based on the Editions by Alessandro Parisotti Medium Voice, Book/
by Hal Leonard Corp.
Price: $16.19
44 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars book/CD requested by voice coach, December 19, 2011
My daughters voice coach had requested that she get this book/CD to use in private voice lessons. It took me several attempts to find this specific item but it did show up and we are very happy we were able to purchase it.

Modern Chemistry: PUPIL'S EDITION 2002
Modern Chemistry: PUPIL'S EDITION 2002
by Raymond E. Davis
176 used & new from $0.30

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed for my daughter, November 26, 2011
I needed to find a copy of this book for my daughter because her school did not have enough copies. I was having a hard time locating one but found it here on Amazon and it is in excellent condition. Now my daughter has the book at home to do her homework.

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to work better than some others, October 9, 2011
After checking multiple websites and reading many reviews, both professional and personal, I decided that this product may be what I was looking for. My daughter started using it right after we recieved the package. Most of the reviews I read had commented that it worked immediately. That was definitely not the case for my daughter. However her acne did get smaller and not all red and irritated. It has not cleared up the acne but it does seem to help.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (Win/Mac) [OLD VERSION]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (Win/Mac) [OLD VERSION]
Offered by SoftwareCW
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally got an updated version, September 1, 2011
I had the 05 and 06 version of photoshop which I liked a lot but this new version makes those seem like way more work. They have added new features like touching up photos way easier than the old version. I spent numerous hours on the old version trying to fix old pictures now it happens in minutes. I haven't had a lot of time to play with all of the new easier to use features, but I look forward to it.

The Guardian
The Guardian
by Nicholas Sparks
Price: $11.46
295 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars n, May 5, 2011
This review is from: The Guardian (Paperback)
my daughter read all three of these Nicholas Sparks books I purchased immediately.My mother has read every book that Nicholas Sparks has out at this time. So when my daughter was looking for something different this author was highly recommended by multiple people. I had a hard time getting my daughter to put it down because once she started she didn't want to stop. Just to give you an idea for age range. My mother will soon be 76 and my daughter is 13.

Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control
Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control
8 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars great earphones better than some more expensive ones, July 1, 2010
I was looking for some new earphones for my husband. I had purchased a different brand and after a short time they would not stay in his ears, and many other issues just weren't good.
This time I researched EVEN more and read a lot of other reviews and my husband is very happy. There ear buds are comfortable and sit nice in the ear, the sound is great, and my husband states the sound isolation is very good. He can actually mow the grass and still hear without cranking the sound and blasting his ears.
Outstanding product for the price!

s

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves them, May 2, 2010
One of my children already had these and loved them. When another child needed some better ear buds she wanted these but did not want to pay the price the other one did. When I found them on Amazon the price was much better and now she has exactly what she wanted. Option for different size ear pieces that actually fit, stay in and are comfortable added to the mic. and great design for keeping them together and untangled, we have not found any better!

Harbinger FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves for Men (Small)
Harbinger FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves for Men (Small)
Price: $18.41
8 used & new from $16.97

3.0 out of 5 stars do not know, May 2, 2010
bought them as a gift for my son who is serving in Iraq so I can't say.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2010 8:12 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2