Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

DANGEROUS MEXICO FEMALES VERSUS A GRINGO, My Second Year of Fighting for Love and Pleasure in tourist-free central Mexico: True story: love rules and outlawed sex

1.0 out of 5 stars child molestor?, February 5, 2014
I felt like I was reading the story of a sick man. A man in " love" with little girls. It was upsetting. I actually could not finish the book. I give it no stars!

Pandora, her Box and her Daddy's Curse
Pandora, her Box and her Daddy's Curse

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, January 9, 2013
This book was written obviously by a very disturbed individual. His views on God, Lucifer and his thinking he has the power to make acts of God possible was beyond ludicrous. Don't waste your time or money!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2013 5:11 PM PDT

Becoming Sister Wives: The Story of an Unconventional Marriage
Becoming Sister Wives: The Story of an Unconventional Marriage
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, June 29, 2012
I was hoping to get some deeper insight into the Brown family but really didn't learn anything new. I'm a fan of the show and really wanted to know more about them and their beliefs. I feel I learned nothing new. Everything in the book is just what you see on the show. Wish I had the money back from what I spent on this "book".
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2012 2:23 PM PDT

My Adventures at Wally-world
My Adventures at Wally-world

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, May 20, 2012
really enjoyed getting an inside view of what goes on behind the scenes at the worlds largest retailer. Though I'm sure some stores and managers are better than others. This writer just seems to have worked with some of the worst people ever.

Mob Daughter: The Mafia, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, and Me!
Mob Daughter: The Mafia, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, and Me!
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars stinker, May 13, 2012
It seems like I am like everyone else and got the book because I watch Mob Wives. What a waste of money. Save your money and just keep watching the show. The book was written by a spoiled brat who obviously feels entitled to live a lifestyle that she can only achieve by throwing her daddy's name around. Snooze festival.

My Suburbia
My Suburbia
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars painful, May 5, 2012
This review is from: My Suburbia (Kindle Edition)
Too many grammatical errors. It was difficult for me to concentrate because of the errors that editing should have caught.