Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ailsa > Reviews

Browse

Ailsa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ailsa RSS Feed (Papamoa, Bay of Plenty New Zealand)

resqme The Original Keychain Car Escape Tool, Made in USA (Yellow)
resqme The Original Keychain Car Escape Tool, Made in USA (Yellow)
Price: $9.95
16 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2015
This is the second purchase of the resqme tool. Bought for husband.

Quality Park RFID Protective Sleeves, 2.25 x 3.5 Inches, Pack of 10 (50040)
Quality Park RFID Protective Sleeves, 2.25 x 3.5 Inches, Pack of 10 (50040)
Price: $8.13
10 used & new from $8.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 20, 2015
The only reason for 4 stars is that I had to make them fit my wallet.

Seatbelt Adjusting Clips - Eliminates Neck Strain - Allows You to Drive (Pack of 2)
Offered by GreaTravel
Price: $7.88
2 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes such a difference to me enjoying my new car., June 25, 2015
I love them. Only using one on my driving seat. Have the second one in the car ready for a passenger to use if they feel the need. No more rubbing the belt on my neck and me trying to move the belt while driving.

resqme The Original Keychain Car Escape Tool (Yellow) with Visor Clip and Lanyard Value Pack
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea as a gift too., June 25, 2015
The Resqme Tool is great. Well I hope it will be when and if I every need it. The visor clip that came with it not so much. Can't get it to stay or grip the visor hard enough for it to be of use in an emergency. Saying that I have put the tool on my keys, might be a better idea in that I will have the tool with me even when in someone else's car.

Antonio Carluccio: A Recipe for Life
Antonio Carluccio: A Recipe for Life
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Real insight., November 13, 2014
Really loved Antonio's story. Give's you a real insight in to the man himself.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Her Abstraction (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Her Abstraction (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it's a sticker, but, June 1, 2012
Yes, it is a sticker and only a sticker. It's a really cool sticker. I already have a case with light for my kindle, but so does my husband. Yes case is the same color. So I got a sticker for mine, now all we have to do is flick a kindle case open to see which one is which. No need to turn it on.