Profile for Adam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Plate Rack
CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Plate Rack
Price: $49.99
14 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This rack is a lot more sturdy than I thought it would be, April 5, 2015
This rack is a lot more sturdy than I thought it would be. It is currently holding 445 lbs for me and it is solid. Would recommend to anyone that needed a way to store their weighs more efficiently.

Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar With Neutral Grips
Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar With Neutral Grips
Offered by Pacillo's Fitness
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great pull-up bar, April 5, 2015
This is a great pull-up bar. It will hold at least 300lbs (probably more like 500). It has the option for super-wide grip which is great for the lats. I installed in on the ceiling of my 9' ceiling in my garage and it comes down about 18 inches so I just jump up a couple inches to grab it. Very good quality.

Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit
Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit
Price: $12.78
21 used & new from $9.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Flemsy but does the job, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit (Sports)
This mess kit is made out of very thin aluminum. I dont think the handle would hold up if you put something heavy in the pan. A 12-16oz can of food may be your limit for this one. It is very compact and cleans up easily. For less than $10 you can't beat the price in my opinion. You just have to be careful with it or it will surely bend. We will be cooking off of it and our hexamine stove the next time we go camping.

Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Emergency AM/FM/SW NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Solar,Dynamo Crank,Flashlight and Reading Lamp, Color Black
Price: $47.94
10 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect off-grid radio and more!, March 5, 2013
This radio is great. I get many AM/FM stations as well as a few SW stations. But most of the SW stations are scrambled. The weather channels work great. I have not yet had to use the weather alerter function but the next time a storm comes by I will have it on. The speaker can get nice and loud if you want. The solar charger works great and so does the crank. In fact, I charged my iPhone with the crank by plugging it into the rear of this radio. Its small and light weight but seems to be of strong material. The LED lights work great as well and the battery pack has lasted quite a while without needing a charge.

At a pricetag of about $50 you cannot beat this radio.

4" Concealed Carry Belly Wrap Holster for Small Medium and Large Frame Guns Holds Two Guns Fits 33" to 42 " Waist.
Offered by USA Holster
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great but get the smallest size you can, December 4, 2012
I am a 32" waist and I have had to sew this thing up just to get it tight enough around my body. If you dont want it to stretch out quickly and fall down, get a small size as compared to our waist. I love this holster. It allows me to carry comfortably in almost any location on my torso.

No Easy Day: The Autobiography of a Navy Seal: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden
by Kevin Maurer
Price: $19.12
901 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, December 4, 2012
This book really gets into what it means to be a Seal and what it takes to be a Seal. There are no "secrets" in this book and although I do understand the criticism the author received for writing it, it is a gem of a book for all those that love this country and love/respect what is the greatest fighting force on the planet. I enjoyed this almost as much as American Sniper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This one actually works, December 4, 2012
Finally a cheap alternative to Apple's retarded system of scalping us for a wall charger. This works on my 3GS 5.1.1 software. It will stop charging if there is a change in the voltage though and you will have to unplug it and plug it back in (like if you are on a power strip with other things plugged in). Other than that it is great and a great price as well!

HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet)
HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet)
Offered by Freds Warehouse
Price: $2.10
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect and Great Price, December 4, 2012
Retail stores make all their money on cables. Ordering them from here and from the source overseas is the best idea. These HDMI cables perform just as well as an expensive $40 cable from a retail store. I use it everyday and will buy more when need be.

Hiteker TL23K1-DTP 23-Inch 1080p LED-LCD TV/DVD Combo
Hiteker TL23K1-DTP 23-Inch 1080p LED-LCD TV/DVD Combo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good TV For The Price, December 4, 2012
Although the DVD player in this TV is basically pointless, it is works well. However, since it does not up-convert to HD like other cheap DVD players and it is kind of loud, I will never use it. The picture is very nice, true 1080p. Resolution can go as high as 1280X1080 in PC monitor mode. It was delivered with one dead pixel though, which I did not like. However, you can only see the dead pixel when the screen is black and on. So when we are watching TV you do not know there is a dead pixel. The sound is great and can go really loud. I like this TV and it was a great price. I'm not sure if I would buy this brand again though because of the dead pixel. Oh and this TV is NOT 120hz, its only 60hz (a letdown).

Sad day when I saw that a Samsung was on sale for black Friday at the same price. Oh well.

SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 SDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDB-016G-A11
SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 SDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDB-016G-A11
Offered by DJI Electronics
Price: $8.99
80 used & new from $1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SD card!, August 14, 2012
This is a great card. It is the cheapest of its kind and works extremely well. I will be buying a larger one like this when I need more space.

Page: 1 | 2