Profile for Harris Brotman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Harris Brotman RSS Feed

TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
Offered by MegaRetailStore
Price: $22.77
35 used & new from $17.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 15, 2013
First it did not work then I called the customer service for help. It works perfectly. Happy with the product.

L'Oreal Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo, 9.0 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo, 9.0 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $8.14
11 used & new from $3.39

2.0 out of 5 stars the cap does not close tightly, April 15, 2013
My daughter used it for shower after the swim practice and it leaked badly that the plastic bag for holding the shampoo bottle was soaked with shampoo. It happened to another product I bought from the store. Don't know why it is like that!

Apple iMac MC309LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop (OLD VERSION)
Apple iMac MC309LL/A 21.5-Inch Desktop (OLD VERSION)
14 used & new from $559.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Apple, May 22, 2012
I've been using Apple computer for since 1999. Always love the ease of using it, the color, no virus etc, etc. Just love it. Also Amazon provides great price, and great customer service. Never get disappointed with amazon.com. Love the iMac, love Amazon.com.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, June 6, 2011
I had a Cuisinart Blender for a few years then the glass jar dropped on the floor and broke. The replacement for the jar is $22 plus tax and shipping. So I decided to buy a new blender. I have read the consumer reports about this Ninja blender. I also searched online to see how the other buyers viewing this product. Then I thought I should buy one. Wow, what a great blender. It is less noisy than my old one and very easy to use. I never liked the one with too many buttons and this one serves me just right. I put pineapple, peach, carrots, banana, apricots. The smoothies is fantastic. I used the small one to cut the peanuts for my waffle, it chopped peanut nicely. It is easy to clean. My husband loves the smoothie I made. So far I have made smoothies everyday. Love it! Can't afford $600 for vita mix? Buy this one!

On The Edge 900124 Red Folding Utility Wagon With Handle
On The Edge 900124 Red Folding Utility Wagon With Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this wagon, April 13, 2009
I ordered this wagon because I saw someone else using a similar one in the park. It is from the other company. But after I did some search I decided to buy this one. It is a very convenient wagon and very well made, and surprisingly very sturdy. It folds up very flat and easy to fit into my van. I used to have a double jogger and it was getting too heavy for me to push with my twins of over 70 lbs. It is very very easy to turn and very spacious. The canopy is big and easy to put on or off, very clever design. I lived in San Diego and I take kids out everyday. People constantly ask me where I got it. Absolutely love it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2009 12:49 AM PDT