Profile for Joshua W. Lloyd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joshua W. Lloyd RSS Feed (INDIANAPOLIS, IN)

Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout
Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout
Offered by Beachbody
Price: $72.80

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm satisfied, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Hip Hop Abs DVD Workout (DVD)
I actually have toned up and of course with better eating habits I can see I have a waist minus the muffin top. Along with this I have been using an elliptical and walking and light weight lifting.

SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player Red
SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player Red
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great and lightweight and the price is right!, March 21, 2005
i have been looking for the perfect mp3 player for months and i finally found it. very lightweight you barely even know it's there. it was so easy to download songs off of my computer to it. i didn't even need the disk that it comes with to do so. it took less than five minutes to sync 50 something songs onto it! i am very pleased! the other reviews about the earphone being crappy was simply an opinion because i think they are actually pretty good. maybe some people have fat earlobes. oh well. you will be happy if you don't wanna spend a lot of money on a pricey mp3 player. it's all good.

Cars - Complete Greatest Hits
Cars - Complete Greatest Hits
Price: $13.25
70 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars about the song Drive, January 25, 2005
to ren ren.....a woman by the name of katrina carlson is the female who sings drive. hope i helped.

Sleepy Bunny (Pat the Bunny Cloth Book)
Sleepy Bunny (Pat the Bunny Cloth Book)
by Golden Books
Edition: Rag Book
Price: $13.20
92 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars a safe and soft book, December 17, 2003
I PURCHASED THIS BOOK FOR MY 8 MONTH OLD AND HE LOVES IT! ALTHOUGH HE CANNOT READ YET OBVIOUSLY, HE LOVES TO CHEW ON THIS BOOK SINCE HE IS TEETHING. HE LOVES THE LITTLE BUNNY BECAUSE HE CAN HOLD IT IN HIS HAND AND IT IS ATTACHED TO THE BOOK. THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE ON THIS ARE NOT TRUE. IT SAYS THAT IT IS NOT MACHINE WASHABLE AND I THREW IT IN THE WASHER AND IT WAS JUST FINE AS LONG AS IT IS A DELICATE CYCLE. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS SAFE AND SOFT AND MY CHILD LOVES IT.

Sing Me to Sleep Pooh
Sing Me to Sleep Pooh
Offered by Wonderstruck
Price: $199.99
6 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my baby's favorite pooh toy!, November 20, 2003
This review is from: Sing Me to Sleep Pooh (Toy)
I got this for a shower gift and had no idea what it was. I took it out of the box and pressed the pillow. I thought it was very cute. I could not wait for my child to play with this. Now at 7 months, this is still my baby's favorite toy of all the pooh stuff we got. my baby knows how to turn it off and on by pressing the pillow. We do not put the toy in the crib, it sits on a shelf instead since my baby is not being supervised. Only in the daytime do we let our child play with it when we are around. I do recommend this toy. I have read the other reviews about it being too loud but I guess I do not notice nor does my child. It could be also that my child is use to staying asleep while I am running the vacuum so if your child is use to any noise then it will not be a problem.

Bumper Jumper Saratoga
Bumper Jumper Saratoga

5.0 out of 5 stars great way for exercise and fun, September 16, 2003
This review is from: Bumper Jumper Saratoga (Kitchen)
my 5 month old son loves this! when i am working on my computer i sit in the chair next to him while he jumps away. i put toys on the tray for him to play with and he keep busy plus it is good exercise for his legs. he jumps around so much that his socks are falling off.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars too small & disappointed!!, March 3, 2003
we did our nursery in the honey pots too, and this cover was too small for the standard pad! i was so mad! it would have looked really cute too considering that everything else in the room is the same pattern! this is the only thing i had to return from my baby shower. ZERO STARS NOT 1 STARS!