Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for nadoja > Reviews

Browse

nadoja's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nadoja RSS Feed (Long Island, New York USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant *Extra Strength, All Day Protection* 1oz Lavender
Offered by Green Tidings
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Tidings Natural Deodorant: Lavender, January 23, 2016
Great product. Lasts all day. It lasts through a SoulCycle class! One reviewer mentioned raising the product just to the level of the container. This application method works great to eliminate the occurrence of clumps. You will have to figure how much of this product works for you. I apply about 10 back and forth swipes with minimal pressure to both underarms. The color of the product is flesh toned, so there is no telltale white under my arms. As indicated on the label, DO NOT APPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHAVING. On those days I spritz a bit of Chanel No 5 Eau de toilette which works fantastic, but I only do that on shave days as to that it is pricey.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 11
Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 11
Price: $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 23, 2015
2015 is when KUWTK "Jumped the shark". I'm done.

The Wiz Live!
The Wiz Live!
DVD ~ Shanice Williams
Price: $9.96
20 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wiz, December 23, 2015
This review is from: The Wiz Live! (DVD)
So Entertaining! My daughter requests o watch it specifically. Ne-Yo brings down the house.

iPhone 5 5s Wallet Case , Hight Quality Leather Checkered Pattern Credit Card Slots and Magnet Clasp Flip Cover for Apple iPhone 5s iPhone 5 (Brown)
Offered by Giantcase
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 12, 2015
Pretty little case. Seams are showing signs of wear after a few weeks of use.
11/18/15 UPDATE: The coating on the clasp is shredding with normal use. I keep my phone in the cell phone pocket in my purse all the time. Never had this happen. Not worth $11.99. Don't buy it.

London Fog Women's Long Single Breasted Trench Coat, Vintage Khaki, 8
London Fog Women's Long Single Breasted Trench Coat, Vintage Khaki, 8

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coat, November 12, 2015
I love this coat! This London Fog single breasted trench is a steal for the price of $68.11! It comes with zip out liner for cooler months. I work in sales and I am constantly in and out of the car all day. I am surprised and pleased by the hood which is adjustable depending on how windy it is out. The zip out liner does extend into the sleeves, but the sleeves are not lined with the same insulating material the body is. I'm glad I bit the bullet and bought it. I am 5'7", 140 lbs, this coat extends a little over half my calves. Perfect!

Barbie In Princess Power
Barbie In Princess Power
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars As a parent, I cringe at the idea that I actually purchased this for my daughter, July 3, 2015
As a parent, I cringe at the idea that I actually purchased this for my daughter. Weak plot. Animation is definitely sub-par. Barbie is animated suspiciously mimicking the style of Elastigirl in Disney/Pixar's "The Incredibles". I agree, she does not look like your traditional Barbie as portrayed by the doll and other movies. While on "The Incredibles" subject, watch the trailer for this movie. Note the music in the background? Sounds similar to "The Incredibles". In general, when a movie promotion compares itself to a blockbuster, it's a bad sign. Not worth the $14.99 spent on it. I learned my lesson when it comes to these Barbie movies: Each one really is an uncertain matter aka "crap shoot". Some are great, some are just complete garbage. For now on, I will first rent, then decide whether I will purchase for my daughter.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 10
Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 10
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Reality stars with problems like us, but on a much grander scale., May 11, 2015
Reality stars with problems like us, but on a much grander scale. I'm addicted. Sure it's amped up for entertainment, and if it's scripted, it's a good one.

BlackBerry ACC-49284-303 RIM Flip Shell for BlackBerry Z10 - Retail Packaging - Red
Offered by Technologics1
Price: $4.99
7 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars one design flaw, February 19, 2015
You can't charge the phone with the case closed. I solved the problem by cutting a rectangle out with an xacto knife. Otherwise a good case.

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad mini 3/ mini 2/ mini - Black
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad mini 3/ mini 2/ mini - Black
Offered by TC Corp
Price: $53.99
79 used & new from $6.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, some design flaws., January 31, 2015
I love this little keyboard. I bought mine as a refurb/used model for $20. It was delivered on time. Packaging was clean. Unit did not have any signs of wear and tear. The only caveats are: An instruction manual was not included (unsure if this is on behalf of the seller, or the manufactuer), and that I am unable to attach my Apple Smartcover to the back of my iPad. When closed, the keyboard serves as a cover, but there are no magnets to keep it shut, so I wrap a rubber band around it.

OneDor® 20" Curly 3/4 Full Head Synthetic Hair Extensions Clip On/in Hairpieces 140g 5 Clips (6#- Medium Chestnut Brown)
Offered by OneDor
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, October 20, 2014
After several attempts, I can wear this wavy clip on extension and blend in my chin length bob. I do need to wear two though. The one piece did not reach from temple to temple. At such a low price, it's not a problem purchasing two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4