Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for AmazonAddict:) > Reviews

Browse

AmazonAddict:)'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmazonAddict:) RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
What's Happening to me Growing up for Boys and Girls Collection 4 Books Set, (What's Happening to Me?: Boy, What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition) (Facts of Life), Growing Up for Boys, and Growing Up for Girls)
by Susan Meredith
9 used & new from $18.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Was great for my 11 year old who recently started her ..., April 24, 2016
Was great for my 11 year old who recently started her period. She couldnt put the book down. It really helped open up the lines of communication

Jessica Simpson Women's Julita Wedge Sandal, Solar Coral, 9 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Julita Wedge Sandal, Solar Coral, 9 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, maybe defective, April 11, 2016
The shoe is super cute, but they didnt fit. They both were too small and the left shoe was tighter on the top strap that caused the toes to squeeze together too much and my left foot was unable to go into the shoe without looking abnormal and feeling horrible. I thought at first it was just my foot, but then i had my daughter try the shoe on...she's 11 and wears a size 6 and the left shoe barely fit her foot and the right fit okay. I had a friend try the shoe she's a size 7 and the same problem. Tight on top and tighter on the left foot. I'd love to return them, but the box was used by my kid and babysitter while i was at work to make a craft :-( They didnt know I was needing to return them.

Scott 1000 Bath Tissue, One-Ply, 1000 Sheet Rolls (27 Count)
Scott 1000 Bath Tissue, One-Ply, 1000 Sheet Rolls (27 Count)
Price: $20.77
41 used & new from $18.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, horrible, May 5, 2015
Horrible, horrible, horrible. Cheaper qulaity than the crap ol' gas station tp. SIngle ply and nearly sheer. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Lovaru Women Lace Sleeve Blouses Gorgeous Shirts
Lovaru Women Lace Sleeve Blouses Gorgeous Shirts
2 used & new from $25.87

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty but cheaply made, April 11, 2015
Arms were very tight, shirt length was short as well... pretty but cheaply made.

Monarch Specialties 3-Drawer Accent Table, Mirrored
Monarch Specialties 3-Drawer Accent Table, Mirrored
Price: $332.56
21 used & new from $309.98

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous :-), February 25, 2015
This item arrived promptly and I was very pleased when it did arrive. The packaging was great. Was worried that it may arrive damaged, but it wasn't at all. I actually ordered 2 of these to use ad bedside tables. They compliment my grey scaled bedroom nicely. The product itself is very elegant looking and so far seems to be of decent quality.

BEARPAW Women's Knit Tall Winter Boot, Gray, 8 M US
BEARPAW Women's Knit Tall Winter Boot, Gray, 8 M US
Offered by ShuMadness
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $39.97

1.0 out of 5 stars It left one side always slouching down and felt very annoying. Buttons also began to fall off after about ..., February 17, 2015
The material on the left calf seemed to be stretched out more than the right side when I had gotten them. It left one side always slouching down and felt very annoying. Buttons also began to fall off after about a month. The boots themselves were cute, however for the price the quality sucked.

Report Women's Bethel Ankle Boot,Brown,8 M US
Report Women's Bethel Ankle Boot,Brown,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 17, 2015
Great boot, with multiple ways to wear. All in a all this was a great buy.

Link Chapter-19K Leatherette Round Toe Square Stud Calf High Riding Boot (Toddler/ Little Girl/ Big Girl) - Brown (Size: Big Kid 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 17, 2015
Great boot for my little girl. Fit great and looks adorable.

Matrix Oil Wonders Egyptian Hibiscus Color Caring Oil 4.2 oz
Matrix Oil Wonders Egyptian Hibiscus Color Caring Oil 4.2 oz
Offered by Lucky Girl.
Price: $9.99
30 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD STUFF!!, January 28, 2015
I absolutely love this product!! It is cheaper in stores locally (ULTA beauty) but for time sakes I just ordered on here. This product is great to just run throught the hair before styling, but my favorite way to use this product is to coat the hair pretty throughouly before bedtime, about once per week, then wash out in the morning. My hair stays extraordinarily soft throught the week and look awesome. I get so many compliments on how my hair looks after using this product.

Galaxy Note 4 Case, Verus [Thor][Hot Pink] - [Military Grade Drop Protection][Natural Grip] For Samsung Note 4
Price: $15.37
15 used & new from $7.90

3.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting a little more bang for my buck ..., November 16, 2014
I was expecting a little more bang for my buck. I thought the case was going to have a front cover on it... would have went with a cheaper case if I would have known this, overall it seems well made and to be fair the price is cheaper than what you pay at a cell store or walmart.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4