Profile for Meghan Pointer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meghan Pointer RSS Feed (NORTH SIOUX CITY, SD, US)

1200 Series KING Size 4pc Microfiber Bed Sheet Set, Deep Pocket, MOCHA CHOCOLATE
Offered by TheComfortZone
Price: $19.62
3 used & new from $19.62

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 23, 2011
I was expecting an amazing, soft set of sheets and instead I received average sheets with a snag in them. I guess you get what you pay for with these.

Investing in People: Financial Impact of Human Resource Initiatives (2nd Edition)
by Wayne Cascio
Price: $44.80
74 used & new from $30.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the HR professional, October 23, 2011
This is an amazing book. It serves as a great resource for the HR professional. I definitely will be holding onto this one.

A Complete Guide to Obesity Surgery: Everything You Need to Know About Weight Loss Surgery and How to Succeed
by MPH, LCEP Bryan G. Woodward
Price: $18.53
45 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars it is what it is, December 2, 2010
The book was in ok shape. I guess I expected something better. The clear covering was peeling off of it and I do not recall this being mentioned in the description which was kinda a pain when I took this book to my appointments with my surgeon because the book kept "sticking" to my other papers.

I guess sometimes you get what you pay for.

However, the information contained in this book was a huge help in preparing for surgery and has been a blessing post-surgery. I would highly recommend the book if you are having any kind of bariatric surgery.