Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Janet Mccormick > Reviews

Browse

Janet Mccormick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet Mccormick RSS Feed (Davie Florida)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!!, April 12, 2014
I sell this product for you everyday....I use this and people see it I send them to this website to purchase....and they love it too.

The Secret (Unabridged, 4-CD Set)
The Secret (Unabridged, 4-CD Set)
by Rhonda Byrne
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $23.07
128 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret, October 13, 2013
I lost my copy of this book. I like to listen to it periodically... it is a great reminder to stay focused and positive.

Daddy's Prayers: Devotions for Little Boys
Daddy's Prayers: Devotions for Little Boys
by Jeff Allen
Price: $9.95
23 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars GrEAT bOOK!!!!!, October 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing this awesome book! My grandson and his dad will love reading it together.! Your son must be proud of you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 22, 2012
Love these things. I have been trying to get these from a local dealer. Glad I got these! Love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 22, 2012
When I ordered this I thought it would have been a better product. I was disappointed when I received it. It does not really work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great K-cup refillable, August 29, 2012
This is the best product by far for my coffee maker. My mom especially likes hers because she likes her own flavored coffee.

BestPet 4-Wheel Pet Stroller, Classic Teal
BestPet 4-Wheel Pet Stroller, Classic Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 13, 2012
When I purchase on line I was not sure what I was getting. When it arrived and I assembled it (easy) I was so impressed with it. It is like a Cadalac for a dogs. Great product and easy to get in and out of my car.

How Can We Be Silent
How Can We Be Silent
Offered by Marks Ear Candy
Price: $8.76
137 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Barlow Girl, September 13, 2007
This review is from: How Can We Be Silent (Audio CD)
Awesome CD. This is by far my favorite of all their CD's. These girls are very talented and I appreciate their efforts to share their lives through their music. Their testimony of how God works in their lives is what makes their music so real.