Profile for Sparky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sparky RSS Feed

Lincoln's Sanctuary: Abraham Lincoln and the Soldiers' Home
Lincoln's Sanctuary: Abraham Lincoln and the Soldiers' Home
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lincoln's Sanctuary, July 29, 2014
As a Lincoln buff, I enjoyed this book which gave a refreshing look at Lincoln - the man and 16th President.

General's 558 Series White Charcoal Pencil each [PACK OF 12 ]
General's 558 Series White Charcoal Pencil each [PACK OF 12 ]
Offered by Art Affinity
Price: $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Woodworkers marker, July 23, 2014
I'm a woodworker. I use these to label boards that I use for a given project. They sharpen well with an automatic pencil sharpener but get dull a little faster than a #2 lead pencil. The chalk marks easily wipe off with a rag.

Estee Lauder Signature Satin Creme Blush - Berry Light
Estee Lauder Signature Satin Creme Blush - Berry Light
Offered by CrossRanchHand
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $63.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite rouge, December 25, 2013
I bought this product for my elderly Mom on line through Amazon since it's not available in local retailers. She has special ordered it by mail in the past which is a hassle. She was quite happy to get her favorite rouge so easily through Amazon.

Cocoons Clip-On Sunglasses Style: Rectangle 15-52; Color: Amber
Cocoons Clip-On Sunglasses Style: Rectangle 15-52; Color: Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Cocoons, August 22, 2013
These clip on sunglasses are the best I've ever owned. I have transitional glasses but I felt they were not adequate in bright sunlight. These Cocoons fit my eyeglasses perfectly. They really block the sun without glare. They are great while driving or on the water.

API Pondcare Pond Salt Granules, 9.6-Pound
API Pondcare Pond Salt Granules, 9.6-Pound
Price: $18.84
25 used & new from $8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Koi pond salt, August 21, 2013
I started to use Pond Salt this spring for my Koi pond. I decided to add the recommended salt dose gradually over 6-8 weeks. The salt dissolves well in bucket of warm water. I have pond plants so I monitor the salinity of the water with the Koi Medic meter to maintain a level of 0.09%. I seldom need to add salt now to maintain this level. Overall I'm quite pleased with the product with happy Koi and happy pond plants.

Contech CRO101 Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler
Contech CRO101 Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler
Price: $49.95
73 used & new from $39.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarecrow, May 21, 2013
I recently replaced my old Scarecrow which lasted 10 years with a new one. This has successfully kept Herons out of our fishpond. This is a good product and the price has come down since I purchased the first Scarecrow.

ShinMaywa 4800 gph Waterfall Pump - 1/3HP
ShinMaywa 4800 gph Waterfall Pump - 1/3HP
Offered by WONDERFULBUY
Price: $459.00
14 used & new from $448.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GC, September 5, 2012
This 4,800 GPH Norus pump is a replacement for a 10,000 GPH Ebara Denominator pump. This Norus pump is a quality pump with easy set up. Pump is quiet and my waterfalls is about as good as it was with the Larger Ebara pump. It also has a 2 year warrantee compared to a 1 year warrantee with the Enara pump.

Panasonic EY7542LN2L 14-2/5-Volt Li-Ion Multi Drill and Driver Kit with Light
Panasonic EY7542LN2L 14-2/5-Volt Li-Ion Multi Drill and Driver Kit with Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lithium drill driver, January 27, 2012
I am an intermediate amateur woodworker. I have 4 cordless drills. This 14 volt Panasonic was my first impact drill driver purchase. An easy to use switch on the top of the drill converts it to a drill or impact driver. This is by far my best drill. It is lighter than my other drills and gives plenty of power. The Lithium battery lasts a lot longer than my Hitachi lithium drill/driver. The included flash light is a great light.

General 14" Bench Top Drill Press
General 14" Bench Top Drill Press
Offered by Acme Tools
Price: $349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars General International Bench top drill press, January 27, 2012
I am an amateur intermediate woodworker. I am happy with this General International 14" bench top drill press. This is the first General International product I have purchased. I previously had a 20 year old Delta 1/3 HP bench top radial drill press which had no crank lift mechanism. This bench top drill press offers more HP at 1/2 HP. I am happy with the included Laser guide and the built in work light. The crank lift mechanism is a real upgrade. This is a good drill press at a reasonable price if your looking for a bench top drill press. General's 17" 3/4 HP bench top drill press was highly rated by Fine Woodworking but I couldn't find one to purchase online. I would rate General's 14" bench top drill press high as well.