Profile for Carlos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlos RSS Feed

Winning The Minds: Travels through the terrorist recruiting grounds of Yemen, Pakistan, and the Somali border
by Francisco Martin-Rayo
Price: $14.13
33 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT read!!, September 7, 2012
What a fun and easy read! As someone who has never been to any of this crazy places, I didn't know what to expect when I first bought the book. But I found it so interesting! I really like the stories and adventures the author tells along his journey, especially the one about Pakistanis funding the Taliban. I sped right through it and loved every minute of it!

BlackBerry Curve 9360 Phone, Black (T-Mobile)
BlackBerry Curve 9360 Phone, Black (T-Mobile)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst battery life in a phone ever, November 1, 2011
Bought this phone and returned it in 3 days. Aside from being clunky and slow to transfer the data from my blackberry desktop manager, it has the worst battery life I have seen on any phone. Ever. I charged my phone overnight and with basic email, facebook, and a 7 minute call, it was in red by early afternoon (wifi was off and I was in a good reception area where I've used other blackberries without a problem). Worst battery life ever. Couldn't return it soon enough.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2011 4:54 AM PST