Profile for Derrick Coleman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Derrick Coleman RSS Feed (Santee, CA)

Mr Jones: Large Plush Horse Ball Hopper (Ages 6-10)
Mr Jones: Large Plush Horse Ball Hopper (Ages 6-10)
Offered by WALIKI®
Price: $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The Measure of a Company, April 8, 2014
It's easy to give five stars when everything runs smoothly. You get the product you purchased in a timely manner and you're satisfied but it's when there is a problem that the company you go with really matters. One of our horse hoppers wouldn't hold air for more than a couple of hours and when I notified this company Waliki; they were right on it. They asked me which size it was and went right to work getting me a full replacement without having to send back the defective item and without a bunch of questions. It was a hassle free transaction. I will use them for sure in the future and you should too! :)

Mr Jones: Small Plush Horse Hop Ball Hopper (Ages 3-5)
Mr Jones: Small Plush Horse Hop Ball Hopper (Ages 3-5)
Offered by WALIKI®
Price: $39.98
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The measure of a company, April 4, 2014
Oh! And by the way, my two children hop on these horses all over the house and out the door down the side walk. They love them. My girl is 8 y/o and my boy is 4 y/o. I highly recommend this product for a great way for the kids to have fun while being physically active.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 3:44 PM PDT

Universal Nutrition BCAA Stack, Grape, 250 g
Universal Nutrition BCAA Stack, Grape, 250 g
Price: $15.99
9 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy BCAA's, April 23, 2010
Some BCAA powders are best left in a chem lab but this is a great tasting grape drink that goes down easy and gives you an immediate release of BCAA's and glutamine. I love this stack and start every work out with a serving.

The Step F1053 Home Trainer
The Step F1053 Home Trainer
Price: $34.99
12 used & new from $30.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tighter spaces!, December 31, 2009
I was concerned that this step would be too small since I am used to the steps found at my local gym but thankfully it was smaller because any larger would have made it too big to use in my apartment. Surprisingly, I had no trouble adjusting to the size of the step and I really enjoy using it. I recommend this product for those who want to enjoy a workout at home but their living space is limited.

Travel Organizer & Journal
Travel Organizer & Journal
by Tony Pinson
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars This organizer made for a peaceful & memorable vacation!, July 30, 2000
Not only did it help us to not forget anything, it cued us to bring things we hadn't thought of! The chore of making plans and putting checklists together before a trip is not something I enjoy. This organizer does most of that for you; you just have to fill in the pertinent information. Besides, having the custom picture of my Grandfather's dairy farm on the front put a smile on my face and warmed my heart throughout the entire planning process! I also loved being able to capture our trip in the journal; what a great idea! I'm ordering another one for our Walt Disney World trip in the Fall! I can't wait to see it!