Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for Sad Santa > Reviews

Browse

Sad Santa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sad Santa RSS Feed

William Mark Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark
William Mark Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.64
16 used & new from $22.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Santa, December 27, 2011
We have purchased your Air Swimmers Shark and Clown fish for our kids for Christmas.. I must tell you that this was the worst present I have ever bought in my life! One of the motors did not work. I tried to pair them, but no luck at all.. This was after I already filled it up with helium and struggled to get all the fins and fasteners on. So I started on the other one, the motor worked on that one, but on the plug for the tail fin, the wires came out of the connector. The instructions are a joke. They tell you to put a fastener on the "X", but there is no "X" on the fish! The tape does not hold at all! Didn't last for more than an hour before things started falling off. I had to use tons of scotch tape just to keep everything from falling to pieces. I've basically got two $25 balloons.. This was one of the bigger presents we bought for our kids, now they are so disappointed and was in tears because these didn't work!! I can't believe you can sell a product like this and still have a clear conscious knowing that these are going to kids all around the world. From the looks of the reviews, I am not alone in this opinion.

Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Clownfish