Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lynn M. > Reviews

Browse

Lynn M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynn M. RSS Feed

Hori Hori Garden Knife with Extra Sharp Stainless Steel Blade and Thick Leather Sheath - in Gift Box with a Free Sharpening Whetstone. These knives make great gifts for Gardeners and Campers.
Offered by Truly Garden
Price: $29.75
2 used & new from $29.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know I needed this tool until I did, December 19, 2015
I received this as a(n early) Christmas gift this year and am so happy with it! At first I was worried it was too heavy but after using it in the garden, I'm glad of its sturdy weight. I can use it to chop away at the thick weeds - I should say full grown plants - that I've let grow too large for clippers. Better than my hand axe because it's so sharp! The saw edge lets me prune away some of the thicker branches on my mature lavender plant while slicing off the smaller branches with the blade side without switching tools. Also, the whole thing slides into the ground like butter to dig weeds out from the root. This is a great multi-tool - I don't even have to replace the weeder + trowel tool set that I've been using for years that is getting too broken and rusted for practical use. This is a very high quality tool, and the sheath is beautiful and well made also. Would highly recommend.

Fiskars 3 Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set (7067)
Fiskars 3 Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set (7067)
Price: $16.70
23 used & new from $10.81

1.0 out of 5 stars PROP 65 WARNING!, November 14, 2013
I bought these so my son could use them for digging around the back yard while I worked in the garden. After you cut open the sealed clam shell packaging, a slip of paper falls out with the Prop. 65 warning. Great. I'm not going to use these, much less let my son use something that will expose him to LEAD or other cancer causing agents. It wasn't worth my time to pack up and return either. They should really change the manufacturing process, because I doubt they would sell many if they listed the warning as a bullet point in the item description. I'm very disappointed in Fiskars for this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 12:15 AM PDT

OXO Good Grips Deep Clean Brush Set
OXO Good Grips Deep Clean Brush Set
Price: $5.99
99 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than an old toothbrush, August 16, 2013
After years of scrubbing with an old toothbrush and baking soda (which basically did nothing) I finally found the right method of green cleaning for my bathrooms. Bon Ami Original Formula Cleaning Powder and these brushes get all the soap scum and grout gunk out of my shower and all the hard water build up from my sinks. I'm so happy with these!

Norpro Pine Wood Folding Dish Rack
Norpro Pine Wood Folding Dish Rack
Offered by MVTRADINGONLINE(USA)
Price: $26.37
6 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for Ikea Dish Rack, August 16, 2013
I bought this to replace the one I purchased at Ikea a long time ago. I like that the bottom rack sits up a little higher than the last one I had, so there's significant clearance from the soggy drain mat if I put a lot of dishes on and the rack sags a little in the middle. There are screws at the x hinges that hold it together better than the last one too. However, I set a dish down a little heavily (I didn't drop it or anything, which I have with the last rack) and the bar holding the slats popped off. I was able to slide it back onto the staple holding it together and add wood glue and get it back together. Not a big deal to me, but some people might be upset at this. I kept my utensil box from the old rack since this one did not come with one.

Crocs Electro Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Electric Blue,12 M US Little Kid
Crocs Electro Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Electric Blue,12 M US Little Kid
Offered by AMAZING PRIME DEALS
Price: $34.00
3 used & new from $30.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small because of short heel strap, August 16, 2013
This review is from: crocs Kids' Electro Clog (Apparel)
The heel strap on this falls a good 1/2 inch short of the edge of the heel of this shoe. This made a size 12 only a teeny tiny bit larger than the 10/11 in the classic model my son had been wearing. When we also purchased a 12/13 banded croc from a mall store, my son preferred that fit and will no longer wear the Electro (after trying it on once). I checked the Electro at the store and the heel straps are the same as this one. I wish I had known about the size variance between models before purchasing. I will probably pay extra and buy at the store from now on.

Made In Napa Valley Pork & Lamb Rub, 3-Ounce Tins (Pack of 3)
Made In Napa Valley Pork & Lamb Rub, 3-Ounce Tins (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on turkey too!, September 30, 2012
I like this rub because the sage or thyme in it reminds me of Thanksgiving stuffing - so I put it on turkey breast and it was delicious! Bring it back to Amazon please!

Laurel Compact Edition Lime Green Nylon DSLR Camera Carrying Handbag with Removable Shoulder Strap for Canon EOS DSLR Camera Model EOS-600D / EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5 / EOS-1100D EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50 / EOS 550D / EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4 / EOS 500D / EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3 / Canon EOS 1000D / EOS Rebel XS / Kiss F Digital
Offered by Bestpricecenter (Ship from USA)
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible smell from off-gassing of material, August 7, 2012
I like the look and configuration of this bag and, functionally, it can work for me; but the material it is made of has a terrible chemical smell which did not go away with 3 machine washings and several soakings. It is hanging on a coat rack now and over time, the smell has faded. At this rate, I will be able to use it 6 months to a year after purchasing it. I don't recommend this bag if you are at all smell sensitive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 8:02 PM PDT

Rocket Balloons with Pump (colors may vary)
Rocket Balloons with Pump (colors may vary)
Price: $6.99
23 used & new from $6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Balloon pump with bonus noise balloons, June 20, 2012
My nephew has this toy and my son wanted it too. I decided to buy it because we are in need of a new balloon pump and I like that this one works really well - inflating on both the in and out strokes. The noise-maker balloons are really fun too and can be used over and over. The description doesn't mention it, but when the balloons deflate and rocket around the room, they make a squeaky raspberry type sound (think party favor horns). This was a great buy!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle not included, March 3, 2009
The product arrived in the time frame they estimated and the price was good; Even with the somewhat higher than expected shipping cost, the whole purchase was priced better than other vendors. However, it did not include a handle like the picture featured, and as was described in the other review. They should change the picture.