Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for P. Locke > Reviews

Browse

P. Locke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Locke RSS Feed (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
RSVP White Marble Mortar and Pestle
RSVP White Marble Mortar and Pestle
Offered by MySecretPantry
Price: $14.95
17 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, June 18, 2015
Perfect for crushing egg shells for my canary feed

Goodfellas
Goodfellas
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 29, 2015
This review is from: Goodfellas (Amazon Instant Video)
kept me interested

Mpow Shield Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headset Earpiece Car Earphones for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, Galaxy Note 3 2 S4 S3 and other Cellphones
Offered by Patozon
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, April 23, 2015
I have grown tired of paying top dollar for Bluetooth earbuds only to have them begin to fail after a few months use. I use my earpiece every day with my iPhone to enable hands free communication for business & personal use. I purchased the MPOW due to positive reviews and the low price. I have been using this for over a month with excellent results, every bit as clear 2 way communication as with more pricey units, so far no flaws!

Baleaf Cycling Men's 3D Padded Coolmax Bicycle Underwear Close-fitting Shorts Size XXL
Offered by Baleaf Sports

Offered by Audio Plaza
Price: $27.90
57 used & new from $15.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 8, 2015
Works very well & easy to install

9 Inch Unfinished Solid Beech Wood Bowl
9 Inch Unfinished Solid Beech Wood Bowl
Offered by Painting-Crafts
Price: $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 7, 2014
Perfect for preparing chopped veggies for my canaries and very useful for us humans

StarTech.com USB 3.0 to VGA 1080p 1-Port Hub External Video Card Multi-Monitor Graphics Adapter (USB32VGAEH)
Offered by Tech Suplus Store
Price: Click here to see our price
82 used & new from $48.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, August 18, 2014
Works perfectly, this is my 2nd one both work very well allowing 2 additional monitors.

Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones - Black
Price: $77.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, May 25, 2014
I have been using my own Voyager for a while now and totally satisfied. Purchased this for my brother and it fits his needs for interactive conference calls perfectly.

ARCTIC Breeze Pro, USB-Powered 92mm Desktop Fan, Adjustable Fan Speed and Blowing Angle, 4-Port USB Data Hub - Silver/White

5.0 out of 5 stars A Welcome Addition, May 11, 2014
I received this fan right on time and was somewhat skeptical due to some reviews. Not sure if the negative reviewers were speaking of the same fan, this fan does a quiet, amazing job of keeping me comfortable at my desk all day, I use the USB ports for charging my cellphone headset as a bonus! Very pleased with this purchase.

Plantronics Handset (dialing pad) Accessory - Part # 81084-01
Plantronics Handset (dialing pad) Accessory - Part # 81084-01
3 used & new from $122.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, May 4, 2014
Perfect for my work from home customer service work. Exceptionally clear communication and froodom to move around as I please. I purchased a second dial pad just to be safe. Best purchase I have made in a long time!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3