Profile for Kathleen M. Flores > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen M. Flores RSS Feed

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Rapid Repair Hair Mask 6 fl oz.
Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Rapid Repair Hair Mask 6 fl oz.
Offered by NYC beauty store
Price: $17.00
8 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Although it's kind of pricey, I love this product!, June 14, 2013
It rinses out very well and hair feels clean and shiny. I love this product. It also lasts a long time.

The Cat Manual
The Cat Manual
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious book...the author must have been a cat in his previous life!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: The Cat Manual (Kindle Edition)
I read this book on my iPad and instantly purchased it as a gift for my daughter-in-law who has cats. The book was so hilarious and truly spot on about a cat's true nature. The author must have been a cat in a previous life.

Madhava Organic Light Agave, 23.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Madhava Organic Light Agave, 23.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by GMB4GoodHealth
Price: $45.95
15 used & new from $32.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Some problems with the quality of the product, August 12, 2009
I have ordered Madhava Agave nectar many times and never had a problem, but in this order a couple of the bottles had a black grainy substance in them. I don't know what it was so I threw them out. I have tried to contact the company and Amazon, but no one has returned my emails. I hope either the company or Amazon corrects this problem as I really love this product, but it is too expensive to be able to throw a bottle in the trash.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2010 7:05 AM PDT