Profile for Diana Hersholt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana Hersholt "dog lover" RSS Feed (Van Nuys, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Hair Designer - Bonus Replacement Attachment - Tourmaline Ceramic Brush and Storage Pouch
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight and not frizzy, April 26, 2013
I've been using this product for many years. It makes my long frizzy thick and wavy hair less frizzy than the salon. It takes a bit of getting used to at first, but it works great. I section off my hair use the dryer, then a round brush to make sure it's completely dry before I use a straightening iron lightly. Then I move on to the next section. I have to replace it after a few years of repeatedly dropping in on a hard floor and the pieces eventually break. I recommend this product highly.

Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
2 used & new from $357.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 12, 2011
It has a powerful motor, and I like the way it attaches to the motor. Very easy to clean. I've only used it 4 times, so only time will tell how long it lasts.

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 [Old Version]
Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 [Old Version]
21 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than Corel, January 30, 2010
I lost one of the disks for my 2004 version of this, and decided to try CorelDraw X4. I used it for a while, and decided buy to Microsoft Digital Image again. It's so much easier and faster than Corel with most of the same features. In Microsoft Digital Image Suites you get one disk of an excellent Library to put your pictures, art, and documents, Editing, and Photo Fixes. The other disk is for a fairly large library of clip art, photo frames, and projects that include calenders, cards, scrapbooking, business cards, stationary, flyers, garlands, funny head swaps, backrounds, and an extensive variety of printing options including panorama printing for banners. It saves files in JPG, PNG, TIFF, Bitmap, etc. It doesn't save in PDF though. You can still make attachments for emails in JPG, but I found that PDF attachments have better resolution, so I use Corel for that. Microsoft made a big mistake discontinuing this series. If you read customer reviews most people loved this program and were sorry to see it go. I'm going to keep it in a very safe place so I don't lose it this time! It's gold!

BlueAnt USEN-BAW-SENSE Bluetooth Handsfree Car Speakerphone - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $139.99
12 used & new from $38.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hands free device, December 31, 2009
Previously used an in ear device and hated it. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with long hair (also heard it gives you brain tumors). I also tried the Jabra speakerphone and didn't like it because I had to pull my phone out to make a call.
The Blueant Supertooth 3 came with a car and wall charger. Copied the phone book in my Blackberry Curve 8330 just fine. Clipped it to my car visor. When you first get into the car, you press the green button until it turns on. On your phone you press accept bluetooth, and you're ready. You can answer and make calls with the green button with voice activated dialing. For voice activated calling, you press the green button and say, "Call Bob home" and it dials for you. If someone calls you, it announces the name/phone number, and you press the green button to accept. When you're done with the call you press the red button to end the call. So far everything works great. The sound is loud and clear, and the voice dialing works great. I'm very happy with it.

Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit, Speakerphone [Retail Packaging]
Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit, Speakerphone [Retail Packaging]
14 used & new from $26.95

2.0 out of 5 stars No voice dialing, December 15, 2009
Sound quality on both ends is really good, but to make a call I have to dial my phone. That's not hands free. I have a Blackberry Curve with voice dial that worked on my ear bluetooth. To me your getting only half a speakerphone if you can't dial out with it. Also the FM transmitter doesn't work with my after market satellite radio even though it announces the correct station. I'm returning it to buy a Motorola T505.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2010 7:06 PM PST

Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Hair Designer (Wine)
Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Hair Designer (Wine)
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $38.00
5 used & new from $35.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for long hair, June 11, 2008
I have very long coarse wavy hair and it used to take 1 1/2 hrs. to dry it. It was very hard to use the first couple of times and it pulled out a few hairs. After I got used to it I was able to dry my hair in 15 minutes! It doesn't make the hair completely straight though. I use a flat iron after it's dry to make it straight and silky. Work in sections. After you dry the section with the Infiniti, go over it with a flat iron while it's still hot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, June 11, 2008
This is great for my dry very long hair. CVS pharmacy used to sell it for $7.99 for a 4 oz. jar, but doesn't sell it anymore. I was glad to buy it here for a good price because I can't live without it!

Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Professional Dual Edge Straightener
Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Professional Dual Edge Straightener

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, June 11, 2008
Cheaply made. It looks and feels like a toy. Way not hot enough to do anything. A piece of garbage.

Funplex
Funplex
Price: $13.68
78 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Fan, March 25, 2008
This review is from: Funplex (Audio CD)
I've been a fan since '79 and have wished for a new album for a long time. I saw them twice over the last year and they played a few tracks at their concerts. When I heard them I liked them right away. Especially the title song Funplex. I knew the song would be popular when I heard it, and the fans loved it. I especially love the quirky lyrics, vocals, and heavy guitar sound. It really wants you to get up and dance! I'm glad the new album is out, and it's made me a very happy B-52's fan!

Champion Women's Powerback Underwire Sports Bra, White, 34C
Champion Women's Powerback Underwire Sports Bra, White, 34C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very supportive and comfortable, October 3, 2007
Really comfortable and I like where the straps are positioned. I needed a T-Back sports bra for some of the tops I wear to the gym. This is definately the best T-back out there (Ive tried many). It won't lose it's stretch like some of the ones I've tried. Supportive enough to run in for my C cups.

Page: 1 | 2