Profile for PJB243 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PJB243 "PJ" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ricks Beading Loom Kit - The Only Loom with Two Warp Threads to Deal with When Your Project Is Complete
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $39.73
6 used & new from $37.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the beginner bead 'loomer', March 20, 2015
This loom makes everything so much easier! When you're all done, there are only two threads to contend with. I ordered two - a friend and I were taking a class and this was the recommended loom. My only issues are some of the pegs are too small and won't stay tightened and one of the looms was cracked in two places...not in places where it interfered with looming, but you really don't want your brand new loom to be damaged. (Unfortunately we were already in class when we discovered this or I would have returned it.)

Haunted (A Bishop/SCU Novel Book 15)
Haunted (A Bishop/SCU Novel Book 15)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the dog, the story...not so much, February 24, 2015
As much as I have loved Kay Hooper's books, I found this one to be a major disappointment. This book is really an attempt to tie up loose ends from one of her previous books. The story dragged and I never felt any connection to the characters...except Braden, the dog. He should get a book of his own!

Spring Step Women's Buttercup,Olive Leather,EU 39 M
Spring Step Women's Buttercup,Olive Leather,EU 39 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, February 12, 2015
Love these sandals! The colors are even prettier in person. I originally started buying SpringStep shoes because of a foot injury issue and a podiatrist suggested them. Now my foot has healed and I still love the look, fit and feel of these shoes. I always get compliments on them and I will definitely be buying more! As for this seller, I saved almost $30.00 on this pair compared to my local shoe store. I received my shoes pretty fast and nicely packaged. I even got a little note thanking me for my purchase and then a follow-up email ensuring I was satisfied. Great customer service!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, February 5, 2015
This has certainly made a noticeable difference in the appearance of KP on my upper arms. Just FYI, a few years ago I started an Atkins-type/low carb diet and my KP almost disappeared within a month (along with 28 pounds!) I had made no other changes. I fell off the low carb wagon in September 2014 and the KP is back. I am using this cream AND trying to go back to the low carb lifestyle.

Tenore
Tenore
Price: $11.96
51 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 21, 2015
This review is from: Tenore (Audio CD)
Love this kid, can't stop listening to him. I never liked operatic/classical music until Jonathan Antoine came along. Absolutely amazing voice! Go to YouTube and watch his first performance on Britain's Got Talent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsNlcr4frs4

ACORN Women's Talara Mule Slipper,Navy Paisely,Large (8-9 M US)
ACORN Women's Talara Mule Slipper,Navy Paisely,Large (8-9 M US)

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for big feet!, January 21, 2015
I wear a size 8-1/2 shoe, so I ordered Medium (8-9.) They are more like size 9-1/2-10. I probably should have returned them, but instead I wear thick socks with them. I'll know next time to try them on in a store. Love the colors, a nice spot of bright in the middle of winter.

Heroes Are My Weakness: A Novel
Heroes Are My Weakness: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Did SEP really write this?, September 17, 2014
After waiting so long for the release of this book, I have to say I was disappointed. The characters were missing the depth and relate-ability that I have always loved in SEP books. They had no real chemistry and I didn't really like or care about either of them, so I lost interest pretty quickly. I finished the book and was only mildly entertained. I even began to suspect someone else wrote this. I can only hope SEP has something better in store for us in her next book.

Rusk Sensories Clarify Rosemary & Quillaja Clarifying/Detoxifying Shampoo, 13.5 Ounces
Offered by VERBENA PRODUCTS dba Shopgirl
Price: $10.98
16 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, September 12, 2014
April 2015 - I have to edit my review. This shampoo is great if you get the original product. I had to request a replacement for the first bottle I ordered from myBeautyWarehouse because it had been diluted to the consistency of water. They quickly sent me another bottle. The replacement bottle has also been tampered with. I even had local salon employees check it out and we all agreed that something had been added, probably cheap base shampoo or liquid soap.

September 2014 - Gets all the product out of your hair without completely stripping it. Smells nice and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done!

Binding Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels Book 1)
Binding Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels Book 1)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not like the main female character, September 12, 2014
The main female character is such a twit in the beginning of the book I almost stopped reading it. She's with a friend who's very happy and excited to be at a Renaissance Faire, but all she does is gripe, whine and basically be a major killjoy. I have to actually like the main characters in order to enjoy a book, this character stretched way past likeable and into active frustration.

American Sketches: Great Leaders, Creative Thinkers, and Heroes of a Hurricane
American Sketches: Great Leaders, Creative Thinkers, and Heroes of a Hurricane
by Walter Isaacson
Price: $12.10
104 used & new from $0.40

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is all about opinion, not historical facts., September 5, 2014
I was hoping for some facts and objective insights into the minds/lives of the people 'sketched' in this book. Instead I got bias and opinion. Mr. Isaacson obviously feels his views and opinions are much more interesting than actual facts so he wrote an entire book expounding them. There is never a doubt about Mr. Isaacson's political views because his comments are so slanted. He also spends a lot of time critiquing other authors' works on the subjects of this book. I wasn't prepared to continue reading such self-aggrandization, so I had to put it down after a few chapters...just getting through the introduction was tedious.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5