Profile for M. Cambern > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Cambern "Rodeobo" RSS Feed (Issaquah, WA)

Page: 1 | 2
Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been a great card for me to use with Amazon, April 6, 2015
This has been a great card for me to use with Amazon. Links flawlessly and great customer service! I just online chatted with a Customer Service Representative named Sean Kell with a problem that I created and the service was the best I can recall. I'll work with them anytime as good customer service is one of the reasons I stick with an organization. They've got me as a devoted customer now.

Aspire: Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words
Aspire: Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words
by Kevin Hall
Price: $19.34
136 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Enlightening Self Growth Book!, March 5, 2011
Kevin Hall has written a book that is in another genre of self growth books. Discovering the meaning of words we've all heard, the story behind them, and the ways to let these words strengthen your character or belief or purpose is amazing. I was fortunate enough to meet Kevin at a private meeting and he's as personable and approachable as they come. My wife has been communicating with him on Facebook since she read the book and we now have a copy to loan to family an friends. Everyone finds the book fascinating and purposeful.

Great book Kevin! You'll help many people with their self realization and purpose!

Kal Pure Stevia Extract Powder -- 3.5 oz
Kal Pure Stevia Extract Powder -- 3.5 oz
Offered by NaturesSuperStore
Price: $21.92
8 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Real Stevia. No Fillers. Yay!, March 5, 2011
I need to use a natural sweetener that has no sugar as I'm diabetic. I've used pure, no filler stevia in the past that a good friend from Bolivia brought for me. It was fantastic. Nothing but stevia, no fillers, no chemicals or chemical processes to make it like all the popular ones you see on restaurant tables and in stores. This bottle contains over 2,000 servings. That's right two thousand! This has no fillers like the stevia you get in packets at the grocery store and it tastes awesome. There is a little tiny measuring spoon in the bottle to help you scoop it out, or you can sift it through one half of the lid. I don't recommend the sift method as the holes are big enough you will get too much very easily. If there was one thing I would change on this product it is the sifting lid. I'd put in smaller holes or get rid of most. I guess you could put something over most of the holes to make this work. (I think I'll do just that! Great ideas come at the weirdest moments!)

Buy it! You'll like it! Natural and tastes awesome!

3" River Country (RC-T3) Easy Mount Adjustable BBQ, Grill, Smoker Thermometer (100 to 550 F)
Offered by River Country
Price: $16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Adjustable is not negotiable!, March 5, 2011
I smoke many types of meat and use my smoker regularly. I need to have an accurate reading or the meat will not cook properly and turn out in an acceptable way. This thermometer is just the ticket. I've worked in restaurants for a major portion of my professional career and being able to calibrate your thermometers is crucial. I will advise everyone out there to NOT BUY A THERMOMETER THAT IS NOT ADJUSTABLE. You'll just be throwing your money away in the long run.

This has an easy to read, large gauge, and is color coded for even easier readings from a distance. Installation is easy and anyone should be able to do it. Many don't know how to calibrate a thermometer. Either boil some water and see if the gauge reads 212 degrees, or fill a glass or bowl with ice, add water to fill it, and then take a reading. It should read just barely above 32 degrees. Adjust and you're done.

The thermometer installed on my smoker was a piece of garbage, and even though I love the smoker, that part was cheap, as is on many outdoor grills and smokers. Save your money in the long run and get one of River Country's ADUSTABLE thermometers. You'll love it!

Philips Norelco 7240XL Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Shaver
Philips Norelco 7240XL Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Razor With A Futuristic Look!, March 8, 2007
I was hesitant to buy this razor to replace my 20 year old Norelco Triple Header, but after charging it up and using it, all my reservations were gone.

This razor shaves nice and close and is extremely quiet versus my old razor (it sounds so quiet, I think once in a while the charge is going down, but it's not!). The ability to rinse it out with water to clean it is a nice feature not to mention I think it is light weight and easy to hold. If you can get past the unusual looks, you'll like the feel and quality of this razor and it stays charged for a long time.

The ultimate test? I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

Watchers (Brilliance Audio on Compact Disc)
Watchers (Brilliance Audio on Compact Disc)
by Dean Koontz
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $31.08
18 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanna Get Hooked? Listen To This Book!, March 8, 2007
Dean Koontz is a great author and this is one of his finest books. If you want to hear a book in audio format this is one of the best! The narrator/reader does the best job I've ever heard. His vocal inflections and dynamics get you hooked right away. You won't regret buying this book, and if you've never "heard" a book, this is the one to get you started.

Bushnell H2O 10x42 Porro Prism Waterproof/Fogproof Binocular
Bushnell H2O 10x42 Porro Prism Waterproof/Fogproof Binocular

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Binoculars For The Price, March 8, 2007
I was looking for a basic pair of binoculars for our everyday use. I have some really expensive Leupold binoclulars that are my favorite, but for all around family use, especially with the kids, this is a great option.

They are waterproof, rubber coated for protection, powerful (10x), and the focus is easily adjustable. For the money? It's a great buy.

PORTER-CABLE 9977 14.4-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-Inch Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
PORTER-CABLE 9977 14.4-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-Inch Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Porter Cable Has Done It Again!, March 8, 2007
I've used many cordless drills in my time and Porter Cable has been my favorite brand of all. This drill is replacing my old 12 volt Porter Cable drill that has given me many years of great service.

This drill features a "Hammer Drill" feature that is great for masonry work. It is also a regular drill and bit driver. There is torque to spare and a handle brace that screws into the side for extra support when the torque gets overwhelming or just for extra steadiness.

The grip comes with different size inserts for different size hands. A very nice extra!

You won't be sorry with this drill. The trigger is very smooth and it's easy to control the speed of the drill. I think it also looks better than the other bizzare coloring and designs some of the other manufacturers use. This looks, feels, and acts like a professional tool.

Motorcycle Journeys Through the Pacific Northwest
Motorcycle Journeys Through the Pacific Northwest
by Bruce Hansen
33 used & new from $0.56

4.0 out of 5 stars A Storybook Travel Through Washington State, March 8, 2007
Bruce Hansen has written a great travel guide for the motorcycle enthusiast. It doesn't have as much about the roads as it does the places to see and visit. My wife and I have read it cover to cover and Bruce's writing style is easy to read and entertaining. I recommend it for anyone looking to find some out of the way places to visit in our fine state.

If you're looking for the best and most challenging roads for motorcycles in Washington, look no further than "Destination Highways Washington: A Motorcycle Enthusiast's Guide to the Best 346 Roads in Washington State". This is a very comprehensive collection of the curviest, most scenic, and best engineered roads, and has the best road specific details available.

Between these two books, you can't go wrong. Both are well worth reading.

Clymer Honda GL1500C Valkyrie, 1997-2003 (Clymer Motorcycle Repair)
Clymer Honda GL1500C Valkyrie, 1997-2003 (Clymer Motorcycle Repair)
by Ed Scott
Price: $26.62
49 used & new from $18.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Great Info, Great Pictures!, March 8, 2007
Clymer has made a great book for Honda Valkyrie repairs. Many books do not have great detail or accompanying pictures. Clymer does it right and has great schematic drawings of the electrical are great and all the technical speak in the book are comprehensible to the layman. I'm glad I got this book and I would buy it again as a first choice.

Page: 1 | 2