Profile for fred6301 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fred6301 "fred 6301" RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Neujahrskonzert / New Year's Concert 2015 [Blu-ray]
Neujahrskonzert / New Year's Concert 2015 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Zubin Mehta
Price: $13.19
35 used & new from $10.84

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS BLU-RAY DVD DOES NOT WORK ON U.S. PLAYERS!!! DON'T ORDER THIS DVD UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME RETURNING IT, February 4, 2015
I saw this show on PBS and it was great.

The music and video were wonderful on the TV show.

Having said that DO NOT BUY THIS DVD. IT WILL NOT PLAY IN A U.S. BLU RAY PLAYER WITHOUT
SKIPPING.

IT IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING AND UNBELIEVABLE THAT AMAZON WOULD ALLOW IT TO BE ADVERTISED AND SHIPPED
TO U.S. CUSTOMERS

What a shame and rip-off to be selling a DVD in the U.S. that is NOT compatible with U.S. BLU RAY PLAYERS

The Blu-Ray DVD that I receive apparently is not designed to work on DVD players that we have here in the U.S.

I ordered this DVD on January 2 and in the meantime, Amazon has posted a warning about this incompatibility issue with U.S. players.

I received the DVD yesterday and I want to let everyone know that the warning about not working on U.S. Blu Ray players is correct.

I am not sure why Amazon is listing and selling this product to U.S. customers.

I would hope that all future orders that are being shipped to U.S. customers would be cancelled and this product withdrawn from sale
in the U.S.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2015 12:31 PM PST

Husky Liners 98481 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liner
Husky Liners 98481 WeatherBeater Black Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liner
Price: $139.95
84 used & new from $112.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coverage but read the instructions carefully when installing rear mats, December 31, 2014
I thought at first the back mats did not fit and then I re-read the directions. You need to take out the carpeted mats first in order to make sure that the mats fit. You also need to move the front seats as far forward as possible to make it easier to install the mats. What I like the most is that the hump between the two foot wells in the back seat is covered. Also, the foot rest to the side of the drivers foot well is also covered. We have been having some rain (and mud) and we also visited the snow and we have kept the original floor clean. These are a bit expensive for non-dealer mats but they should be worth it in preserving the original flooring clean.
With regard to the lever for the gas cap or the trunk, you could cut out that piece but I just left mine in tact because it is close to the side of the mat and easy to lift up to access.

Ford Oval Enamel Key Chain
Ford Oval Enamel Key Chain
Price: $4.75
9 used & new from $2.54

4.0 out of 5 stars useful for keeping gas cap and car keys separated for different mode cars, December 31, 2014
Easy to identify and keep separate cars for our different vehicles. Seems to be a good quality although it bit on the small side.

Chevrolet 3D Red Bowtie Logo Key Chain
Chevrolet 3D Red Bowtie Logo Key Chain
Offered by The Car Guy Superstore
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, easier to identify which key goes with which vehicle, December 31, 2014
What can I say, it is a key chain. I used the different logos for our different cars to make it easier to keep the keys and gas lock keys separated. I find it useful to not have all keys on the same key chain.

Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch)/ 6+ Horizontal Leather Carrying Case Pouch Holster Wallet - Black - w/ Card Holder and Belt Clip and Belt Loops + MYNETDEALS Mini Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by CASE DIRECT PLUS
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case for iPhone 6 plus (with, December 31, 2014
I was concerned if the case would hold the iPhone 6 plus with the Trentium Case on it. The case is snug but it fits fine thanks to the elastic sides. If you used the Otterbox which is thicker, I am not so sure) The inside of the case is lined and therefore it should not scratch the screen / screen protector. Belt loops seem to be sturdy. Time will tell. I have a protective case on the phone and this case should provide extra protection. The extra pocket is nice but I am not so sure if I would trust it to hold $100 bills or even credit cards unless you are careful upon removing your phone.

Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 meter)
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 meter)
Price: $17.49
2 used & new from $17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 31, 2014
I wanted a longer cable to enable my laptop to be charged without feeling teathered to the power source.

AmeriLeather Leather Toiletry Bag (Brown)
AmeriLeather Leather Toiletry Bag (Brown)
Offered by Buy 2
Price: $42.83
6 used & new from $40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, good value, December 31, 2014
good value. helpful with organizing your toiletries and your medicines. It is a bit large. What I liked best with the way that it opens wide.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, New Trent Trentium 6L Rugged Protective Durable TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 PLUS with 5.5 inch Screen [Black & Silver & Gold Interchangeable Back Plate Included]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $49.95
9 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish and functional, December 31, 2014
Thin yet provides good protection. I used the gold back for my iPhone 6 plus. Quick and easy to install the phone.

Car Charger, 1byone® 3-Port 5.1A(2.1A 2A 1A) Aluminum Panel Rapid USB Car Charger for iPhone 6 6 Plus iPhone 5/5s/5c iPhone 4 4S iPad 1 2 3 iPad mini iPad Air iPod 5th iPod classic iPod nano iPod touch Samsung Galaxy Smartphones Tablets Android Smartphones Tablet and More Digital Devices with 5V Input [Black & Gold] [ONE Year Warranty] This Is a Must Have for Road Trips! Look at the Top-rated Reviews! This is the Best Car Charger at the Lowest Price! Look No Further! This is the Real Deal! Just Give It a Try!
Offered by 1byone
Price: $8.99

Plasticolor 006492R01 Sport Grip 'Honda' Steering Wheel Cover
Plasticolor 006492R01 Sport Grip 'Honda' Steering Wheel Cover
Price: $13.49
3 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on Friday and Arrived on a Sunday (which was pretty amazing). I ordered this for my 2015 Honda ..., December 8, 2014
Ordered on Friday and Arrived on a Sunday (which was pretty amazing). I ordered this for my 2015 Honda Accord EX-L and it fit the steering wheel perfectly. I read the reviews and comments about the "official" Honda Steering Wheel Cover and decided it was not going to provide the added grip that I would get with this product. In addition the "official" Honda Steering Wheel Cover apparently requires that you stitch it. I did not want another project (that I probably would not do correctly) so I passed on the "official" Honda Part and chose this version from Plasticolor and I am glad that I did because of the difference in price as well as the ease of installation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12