Profile for C. Pacheco > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Pacheco RSS Feed (Jamaica Plain, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Austin Air Healthmate Jr. - Silver
Austin Air Healthmate Jr. - Silver
Offered by Healthy Home and Kitchen
Price: $374.99
37 used & new from $374.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Filtered Away the Cigarette Smell, Highly Recommend, January 26, 2015
Someone in our smoke-free apartment building smokes on the weekend and the smell kept coming into our bedroom from the vent system. We tried both the Honeywell Round Air Purifier and Honeywell AirGenius Air Purifier but neither could effectively filter away the smell. Although expensive, the Austin Air Healthmate Jr. has completely gotten rid of the cigarette smell. If we keep the door closed in our bedroom, the difference in air quality is notably different (in a good way) when going from the adjoining living room to bedroom. My 6 month old son and I also wake up less stuffy in the morning.

7 A.M. ENFANT Car Seat Cocoon: Infant Car Seat Cover Micro-Fleece Lined with an Elasticized Base, Black
Price: $57.49
5 used & new from $57.49

3.0 out of 5 stars UPPAbaby Mesa = Bad Fit, January 15, 2015
This fit horribly over the UPPAbaby Mesa car seat. It left a large gap on each side, which would've allowed the cold, winter air to get through to our son.

Ubbi Diaper Pail, Light Blue
Ubbi Diaper Pail, Light Blue
Offered by BabyEarth
Price: $79.00
8 used & new from $79.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, Not Functional (or Recommended) In My Situation, December 8, 2014
Looks great, but after a few months of use the pail smells horrible. We've washed it out and the smell doesn't go away. Being stainless steel, I assumed this wouldn't absorb stinky poo smell, but it did.

And I read reviews posted by others about the smell escaping when the door is slid open to deposit a diaper. I didn't think it would be a problem, but man, its an issue for me. The 1-2 seconds needed to open door, deposit diaper, and then close door lets out a ton of smell that lingers in the room well after the door is closed. I'll probably be going back to Diaper Genie for stinky diapers and using this more as a trash can. Unfortunate, since I paid so much for this.

Update - The smell now escapes from the pail. I'm revising down to 1-star. Although I said I would switch to the Diaper Genie for stinky diapers, I kept using the Ubbi due to the fact that I spent so much on it. This is going on Craigslist soon as it is strictly form but no function.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 7:23 AM PST

Skip Hop Wall Decals, Alphabet Zoo
Skip Hop Wall Decals, Alphabet Zoo
Price: $15.34
10 used & new from $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Decals, No Issues with Falling Off, December 8, 2014
My son loves these and I had no problems with them falling off the wall. If anything, they might be a bit difficult to remove when we move from current apartment.

All-Clad 42006 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 0.5-Quart Butter Warmer / Cookware, Silver
Price: $69.95
20 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but Perfect Size for Daily Use, December 8, 2014
This is the perfect size to heat up leftover soup or sauces. And also functions great to boil pacifiers and bottle nipples for my son. Highly recommend as an addition to other All-Clad SS pots and pans.

Dr. Brown's Bottle Brush
Dr. Brown's Bottle Brush
Price: $3.48
33 used & new from $2.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Good But Doesn't Last, December 8, 2014
Looks nice, works fine but falls apart rather quickly, especially the top sponge. The nipple cleaner is a nice touch though.

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Storage Travel Caps Replacement, 3 Pack
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Storage Travel Caps Replacement, 3 Pack
Offered by Toys.
Price: $6.90
18 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 8, 2014
Exactly what I needed for travel and to mix rice cereal into my son's formula.

Stokke Sleepi Canopy, White
Stokke Sleepi Canopy, White
Offered by Kidsland
Price: $89.00
6 used & new from $89.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but Fits Stokke Crib Perfectly, December 8, 2014
It functions exactly as designed. A bit pricey... actually, very pricey for what it is, but it fits perfectly on the Stokke crib. It did have a weird, chemically smell even after washing multiple times. I left it out to air for a few days and the smell eventually went away.

Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner - All Natural -Vegan Friendly Organic Oils and Butters
Offered by Honest Amish
Price: $16.40
6 used & new from $16.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Beard Balm, December 8, 2014
I'm growing out my beard and this has helped considerably with fullness and softness of beard. My wife ran her fingers through my beard after two weeks of use and was impressed by the softness of beard. And she had always complained about my beard being to rough whenever I grew it out.

Kent The Handmade Comb - 73 mm Fine Toothed Moustache and Beard Comb Model No. 81T
Offered by YourShop
Price: $7.18
13 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, December 8, 2014
Wonderful small comb. Yes, its tiny but functions as designed to comb my beard and mustache. I would highly recommend this for someone growing out a beard that needs it to still look "kept" for a professional work environment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4