Profile for ewillinger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ewillinger RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
*SPECIAL PROMOTION*The Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Honey - Certified Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace w/The Art of CureTM Jewelry Pouch (SHIPS AND SOLD IN USA)
Offered by The Art Of Cure
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE AMBER!!!! DO NOT BUY!, July 18, 2014
This is not Baltic amber, this is plastic. I am so disappointed that I wasted my money on this garbage. I'm sending this back for a refund immediately. As soon as I took the necklace out of the package I could tell that it was plastic. I have seen and held real amber necklaces and this felt cheap like a gumball machine necklace. Don' waste your time or money on this. The fact that they send some janky "certified" slip is a joke. These people should be ashamed of themselves for selling fake garbage to parents who are trying to sooth and comfort their children.

Munchkin Nursery Projector and Sound System, White
Munchkin Nursery Projector and Sound System, White
Price: $24.39
39 used & new from $19.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, January 3, 2014
Holy guacamole, this little gadget does a lot! Im a from and I really wanted a white noise machine after hearing they help put lo to sleep. This does so much more than I could hope for. All the sounds offered are great and the projector is a nice feature. The night light is bright enough so I can move around the nursery without turning on a table lamp. The volume can get very loud if you want, which is a nice feature. Works great! Highly recommended!

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Mega Play Mat
Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Mega Play Mat
Price: $44.99
7 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This play mat is huge!, January 3, 2014
This play mat is great. It's much larger than I had anticipated and very soft. I didn't have any problems with washing or drying or stuffing coming out. I'm so excited for my lo to play on this mat, I'm sure it will be great for tummy time too with the extra help of the boppy to keep him up. Plus, I just adore Skip Hop products. The quality is great and you definitely get your monies worth.

Intek Car Windshield & Dashboard Mount for Iphone 4/4s/5/5c, Galaxy S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 1/2/3 HTC One,/One x, Droid Razr Maxx - Retail Packaging
Offered by IBD Electronics
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 30, 2013
I purchased this for my husband to replace a cheap on that he bought at a local store. It works as it should. The suction is great and holds our Galaxy s3 with no trouble. He has had it over a month and it has not slid or fallen off the dashboard. it rotates easily and is flexible. I would highly recommend this product.

Bodum New Kenya 34-Ounce Coffee Press, Black
Bodum New Kenya 34-Ounce Coffee Press, Black
Price: $29.99
9 used & new from $24.41

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome quality and great price!, September 13, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He absolutely loved it! It's very easy to use and clean. The filter unscrews for even easier cleaning. The design is very attractive and looks expensive. I highly recommend this!

Amika Hydrate Conditioner 13.5 oz.
Amika Hydrate Conditioner 13.5 oz.
Offered by Position Ltd
Price: $13.61
8 used & new from $13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars The best conditioner I've ever used., March 6, 2013
This conditioner is AMAZING! After using it one time I was hooked. It made my hair incredibly soft and shiny. My hair was manageable and tangle free. The conditioner is very creamy and a little goes a long way. The smell, oh my goodness the smell, is so nice and really stays in the hair. I know it seems pricey but you most definitely get your monies worth. I will definitely be purchasing agian. The shampoo is just ae equally amazing.

elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder
elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder
Price: $5.99
16 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not good for sensitive skin, February 20, 2013
I really wanted to love this. It has good coverage and has a matte look on the skin but it broke my skin out so bad. I have sensitive/acne prone skin and this made my skin freak out. the powder is fine and has a nice texture. I think if you have normal skin or oily skin this would work well for you.

T-fal BF6138US Balanced Living 1-Liter 1750-Watt Electric Mini Kettle with
T-fal BF6138US Balanced Living 1-Liter 1750-Watt Electric Mini Kettle with
Price: $23.62
54 used & new from $16.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 20, 2013
I love this kettle. It's large enough to hold enough water for two large cups of water, the water heats up quickly, and the style of the kettle is unique and kinda stylish. It does what a kettle is suppose to do and it does it well.

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish, 2 Ounce
Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish, 2 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars works wonderfully, February 20, 2013
I really found that this helped control my oil and help my make up last longer. I wouldn't say that it lasted 16 hours but it held up longer than it normally would.

Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio
Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio

2.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars alarm clock, February 17, 2011
This was the biggest waste of money, EVER. I thought the alarm clock was going to be much larger then it was, thats my fault for not reading the fine print. The thing that really pisses me off it that I paid that much for an alarm clock, I got it for my husbands birthday and after I ordered it I found the same exact alarm clock at urban outfitters for $20. You can find it in other places besides here and for a much lesser price....

Page: 1 | 2