Profile for E. Ungar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Ungar "raven hawkins" RSS Feed (Houston TX USA)

ZyXEL 300 Mbps Wireless N Access Point with Ethernet Client, Universal Repeater  and Range Extender (WAP3205v2)
ZyXEL 300 Mbps Wireless N Access Point with Ethernet Client, Universal Repeater and Range Extender (WAP3205v2)
Offered by SIL MICRO
Price: $35.55
98 used & new from $26.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long to install, but otherwise..., July 3, 2014
Took me 45 minutes with customer care to install. If you need this call them.

Doctor Who Doctor Who 11th Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Doctor Who 11th Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by Bison Lake Trading Company
Price: $23.81
103 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but some drawbacks..., July 3, 2014
First, I would like to congratulate the shipper on his extremely speedy delivery, considering this was from the UK. The screwdriver arrived in 9 days, a long way from the 18-26 days I was expecting. The screwdriver itself is of completely plastic build, and comes with batteries pre-installed. Aside from the plastic, I really like the weight to it. I feel like a true Gallifreyan when I wield this amazing piece of Doctor Who merch. Some unlisted sounds it makes are as follows: Three clicks-space laser noise, four clicks, wavering high pitch noise.

In short:

Pros- Weight, Pre-installed batteries, & authenticity.

Cons- All-plastic build, button movement when the jaws are open (there is a red button under a little door on the bottom), maneuvering necessary to get to red button, & time needed to close jaws (you have to put all jaws in place then push down).

Brentwood Appliances 6-portion Arepa Maker
Brentwood Appliances 6-portion Arepa Maker
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $39.45
10 used & new from $27.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow and Cold, January 25, 2012
We bought this Arepa maker to replace our Oster one that makes 4 arepas at a time. This one was very slow and took much longer to cook the arepas. In fact, after twice the normal time, the arepas were still underdone.

The root cause is that this device has a 1400 W heating element- same wattage as the 4 slot Oster. Since it's half again as big, it cooks way slower.

Space Bag # BR5420-6, 2 Jumbo Vacuum Seal Storage Bags, Each, Clear, (35" X 48")
Price: $16.97
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These bags rock!, September 2, 2011
Okay, so I don't normally submit reviews - but I have to say - these bags are cool. My 11-year-old and nine-year-old took great delight in helping me pile extra comforters and bedding from their closets into the bags, and then sucking the air out with the vacuum. They really like the fact that because the bags and their contents shrunk so much, that they now have more room in their closets for their junk I mean their toys. Anyway, I feel that I made a good investment.