Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for B. Waugh > Reviews

Browse

B. Waugh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Waugh "& D.E. Waugh" RSS Feed (B.C., Canada)

PortaCell Replacement Laptop battery for Dell Inspiron 6000 9300 9400 e1705 D5318
Offered by Bay Valley Parts
Price: $12.18
6 used & new from $12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, April 2, 2010
I was very pleased by the speedy delivery of a product that was in excellent shape. This company did everything it said it would and delivered it on time. I would recommend this company.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2010 4:31 PM PDT

Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
by Karyl McBride
44 used & new from $9.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Ground Breaking Book, September 27, 2008
Rather than an esoteric view of maternal narcissism, this author has kept it simple, concise, and very easy to read. The point-by-point outline, stringers and explanations were to put it simply, brilliant. She interjected explanations to the descriptions of what a narcissist is, and thereby gave it a more feeling touch.

I was to discover ah-ha's on each and every page, to see how the behavior of my parent impacted on my life in more ways than I would have believed possible. The pain of never feeling good enough, to beginnings of understanding that I am more than good enough has been an incredible journey. Though often fraught with potholes, backtracking and questioning my own sanity, the good doctor has brought it all around full circle via her book. Suddenly and joyously, someone finally understood! I felt validated and no longer alone on this journey.

To my mind, the chapters on healing were rich with ideas that have ripened into workable solutions that I have been applying successfully to my life; I am looking forward to the future through very different eyes.

While not a full out answer to many of the problems associated with this devastating blow to the ego of a small child, it surpasses my expectations and excites me with the possibilities. This is a book well worth reading for layman and therapists alike. For me, this was a deeply satisfying read.

D.E. Waugh
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2008 5:03 PM PDT

You Can Heal Your Life, the movie, expanded version
You Can Heal Your Life, the movie, expanded version
DVD ~ Louise L. Hay
7 used & new from $25.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Louise Hay and Company, July 1, 2008
I have always been a great fan of Louise Hay. Her easy, simplistic way of speaking and relating to all walks of life makes her message easy to understand. Louise Hay believes in what she is teaching and her teaching is believable.

I enjoyed the visual concepts on this DVD. The ideas, and philosophy are straightforward. There is nothing self-aggrandizing about Louise Hay or the others who teach.

I loved watching this DVD as it seemed as though I was sitting in the room with many wonderful teachers and the opportunity for learning and growth was phenomenal.

I have recommended this DVD to many as I would to this reader.