Profile for upelaine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

upelaine "elaine stevens" RSS Feed (michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New Balance Women's WWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,6.5 D US
New Balance Women's WWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,6.5 D US
Price: $67.99
2 used & new from $67.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good thing I read the reviews and ordered a 1/2 ..., February 13, 2015
Good thing I read the reviews and ordered a 1/2 size larger. I normally wear a 6W, but bought a 6 1/2W. They were comfortable right from the beginning, but the soft heel ridge pushes down making it just a bit off in how it feels. After having them on for long periods they do feel a bit snug. All in all, they are a nice alternative for a winter walking shoe, just not ones I wear as often as I was hoping.

Carhartt Women's Traditional Ultimate Merino Wool Work Sock,Navy,Medium
Carhartt Women's Traditional Ultimate Merino Wool Work Sock,Navy,Medium
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars would buy again, February 13, 2015
These are great socks and a good value.

LOCOMO Rainbow Stripes Fur Earflap Ear Warmer Brim Hat Flat Cap FFH081BLK
LOCOMO Rainbow Stripes Fur Earflap Ear Warmer Brim Hat Flat Cap FFH081BLK
Offered by LOCOMOLIFE
Price: $14.32

5.0 out of 5 stars good, stylish hat for winter, December 15, 2014
I usually wear beanies for functional winter wear. Decided to look for a hat for casual wear that I thought I would like the looks. It's basically a ball cap dressed up by multicolors. That, plus the bonus headband. So far I only wear the hat. I have gotten more than i compliment.

Clarks Women's Wave Brook Slip-On Loafer,Navy,6 W US
Clarks Women's Wave Brook Slip-On Loafer,Navy,6 W US

3.0 out of 5 stars very nice, but too small, December 15, 2014
The shoe was just what I was looking for until I tried it on. Very nice shoe, water resistant and good soles for winter walking. I ordered a 6W which usually fits for other brands.Disappointed that I had to return them. Doubly disappointed when I realized they weren't shipped by Amazon and I would have to pay for return S&H.

Our Daily Bread
Our Daily Bread
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Our Daily Bread (App)
It's nice to have to start the day when I'm traveling.

Sakkas 677 Natalie Sequin Tie Dye Blouse - Blue - One Size
Sakkas 677 Natalie Sequin Tie Dye Blouse - Blue - One Size
Offered by Sakkas Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it had fit., July 13, 2014
Ordered 2 other dresses in the same size which fit perfectly so I was disappointed that I had to return this one.

Sakkas 217 Tie Dye Butterfly Tank Sheath Caftan Mid Length Cotton Dress - Purple / One Size
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked the fit, July 13, 2014
Bought it for a coverup for a trip to CA. Wore it every morning while staying at my son's. Liked the fit, but not particularly with how sheer it was, so I wore it over my sleeveless nightshirt. I got several compliments and felt very comfortable joining family for coffee.

FitFlop Women's Walkstar Slide Sandal,White,6 M US
FitFlop Women's Walkstar Slide Sandal,White,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this brand and glad they are wide enough ..., July 13, 2014
I usually wear a 6 wide, and since this shoe reportedly ran large/wider than average, I ordered them. I already owned a pair of FitFlop thongs which also, reportedly, ran large and fit me perfectly. I am very happy with this brand and glad they are wide enough for a comfortable fit.

Heaven is for Real for Little Ones
Heaven is for Real for Little Ones
by Todd Burpo
Edition: Board book
Price: $7.99
116 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., July 13, 2014
I bought it for my 8 yr. old granddaughter. I had already purchased and read the movie version and liked it. Although I did not read this one since I had it sent to another state, my gr. daughter called to say how much she enjoyed 1) getting a package in the mail, and 2) reading the book.

Adjustable Waist Trimmer Belt
Adjustable Waist Trimmer Belt
Offered by Nayoya Wellness
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits larger waists, June 17, 2014
Needed the larger size which did fit my 50" waist. Comfortable enough to wear when walking but not to keep on long period of time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3