Profile for D Star > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D Star RSS Feed

Pantech Slate C530 Unlocked Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, Quadband GSM, 1.3 MP Camera and Bluetooth - US Warranty - Black/Blue
2 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for What it Is, December 18, 2010
I like this phone so far. It's good for calling and texting which is all I do. My Motorola Karma died on me the other day with no warning so I had to purchase a phone out of pocket. This was the cheapest phone I could find that had a QWERTY keypad AND had pretty good reviews on all the websites I checked on. The negative reviews I read were mostly about things I don't use (web browser, etc.) I prefer my old phone but the Slate is still a really good phone. It's very lightweight without feeling cheap, the keypad is easy to use and phone calls are clear. All in all a good purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2012 11:48 PM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great PDA, May 2, 2010
I bought this item refurbished for my husband. He didn't want a lot of bells and whistles, really just something to keep track of contacts and calendar appointments, etc. He loved his old phone that had Windows Mobile 5 on it, so he could use this PDA right away. We did have to download the new Windows Mobile Device Center on our laptop so that ActiveSync would work, and I used the server trick that I found on [...] that stops ActiveSync from constantly running in the background. Other than that we haven't run across any problems so far.

Kleer-Vu Photo - Hand Crafted Collection - Leather Bound - Holds 500 4" x 6" Photos, 5 Per Page, Color: Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, February 4, 2010
This album is beautiful-exactly as pictured and of great quality. The dimensions are around 11"x13". Also, I received this item in less than 24 hours and it was well packaged, so I would definitely buy from Adorama again.

Executive Black Horizontal Leather Side Case Pouch with Belt Clip and Belt Loops for Samsung T469 Gravity 2 / Jack i637 / A877 Impression / A867 Eternity / T919 Behold / T929 Memoir / R450 Messager / T459 Gravity / T559 Comback
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Impression, November 13, 2009
I ordered this case for the Samsung Impression. It was way too small! I can't use it. I gave it two stars because it is a nice case, but not for the Impression.