Profile for Visamaster Card > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Visamaster Card RSS Feed (20 Beattie CT)

Shrek Forever After (Single-Disc Edition)
Shrek Forever After (Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Mike Myers
Price: $9.96
103 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Shrek Forever after, June 6, 2010
I like this movie. I would like to buy it today. I would like to pre order this item for the available. I really like this movie that good. It is a very fun movie to watch. I would like pre order this item as well today. I would be very happy for you to pick a delivery date for this item quick as possible.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Coraline, March 16, 2009
I would like to buy this tape today. Its my favorite movie to watch. I would actually like to pre order this tape with a free overnight delivery esimation. So i am looking forwards to have this tape around april. I would like this tape of coraline without 3D. B/C i just want to watch the movie.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $8.01
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Half blood prince, May 29, 2008
I am very excited to watch this movie. Because it is very fun to watch on tv. I would like to buy this movie without Blu-ray. I just want one disc of the dvd with full screen edition on it also.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2009 1:49 AM PDT

Alvin and the Chipmunks [Theatrical Release]
Alvin and the Chipmunks [Theatrical Release]

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvin and the chipmunks, January 9, 2008
I want to buy this movie on full screen. i want to release this dvd on 4/19/08. because i want that to come to my house overnight on that early morning. my adress is 20 beattie CT. my city is huntington in the state of new york. I can give extra debit on this late charge for my income tax and to pay more extra money whenever it is going to be a very late shipment. I can not accept the charges to pay off my bill otherwise i can not pay on a chargable late fee to access the equipment to my account service to pay zillions of scratch unfolds into my bank teller service to recamend the late outcome messages or otherwise i will have to pay the extra credit insidtudtion to blindfold the actual service to remecemate the objects to pay off my phone bills to the bank teller. so the only thing i can do is to pay each credit call to writen objects to fold the the objective clinks to remind the bank teller to repay the phone bill to the bank and access my debit arangment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2008 6:42 PM PDT

Shrek Karaoke Party
Shrek Karaoke Party
4 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Shrek karaoke, January 2, 2008
This review is from: Shrek Karaoke Party (DVD)
I want to buy this dvd on full screen fs. Because it is my favorite type of movie to watch on tv and i dont really sure of what it is about. Thats why i would like to buy this movie. e mail me when it comes avaible to the dvd release date of wheneve its on sale in all different stores.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Click, June 28, 2006
I like when Michael is misses his mother Because everyone is getting older. Soon when his dog Sundance Died they have another Dog I am not sure what her name id.The rugs change also. When Michael was going to get is Brother and Sister to watch Dragon Tales. they told him that Dragon tales is for babies.So he did not notice that. I would like to Have the DVD for for this movie Full Screen Edition Please?

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Full Screen Edition) (Harry Potter 4)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Full Screen Edition) (Harry Potter 4)
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by PRIMETIME DEALS
Price: $4.20
358 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry potter goblet of fire, January 29, 2006
I would like to buy this movie and it will be good to watch it.