Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Dr. Kimmy > Reviews

Browse

Dr. Kimmy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr. Kimmy RSS Feed

Ray-Ban Women's Erika Round Sunglasses ,Non-Polarized,Tortoise Frame/Brown Gradient Lens,54 mm
Price: $97.50
23 used & new from $97.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth waiting for!, November 6, 2012
I first saw this glasses Christmas of 2011, price was $109 before tax. I was very eager to get it then, but I already purchased an Aviators so I let this one pass.

Now after 10 months of thinking, I finally thought of buying one already. But sadly, Sunglass Hut, and other optical shops don't carry it anymore.

And so I tried my luck in Amazon, where everything's available, and lo and behold! These guys still have it, and it's $81-- no tax and shipping is free!

I was also able to sign up for the 2-day free shipping which will last for a month. My package arrived after a day- even earlier than the promised 2-day shipping! :)

With the price of 81 bucks and an overnight free shipping, who can ever beat that? ;)