Profile for Jared > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jared RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Creative Galaxy [HD]
Creative Galaxy [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Splatter, drip-drop, dribble!, October 21, 2014
My kid loves this show and I can enjoy it too. Positive messages and creative ideas make it less of veg out session. High quality children's show!

The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters
The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative perspective, September 24, 2014
I enjoyed the alternative perspective I was able to see from reading this book. It is a bit fawning of the oil executives at times, but altogether balanced.

Sewell Direct Universal Soundbar Bracket
Sewell Direct Universal Soundbar Bracket
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $22.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work in application, July 11, 2014
This seemed like a good idea, but mounts hang way to far below the TV to fit my install. Returned.

Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker, 1-Liter, White
Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker, 1-Liter, White
Price: $16.91
4 used & new from $16.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheapo french press, July 11, 2014
I bought this as a cheap camping coffee maker. Well, that's what It turned it out to be. Plastic broke on the first day of using it. The glass allows to coffee to become cold very quickly after pressing. It still functions but it wouldn't count on this as something to use every day.

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Price: $69.99
91 used & new from $63.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great high quality headphones, July 11, 2014
These headphones are really high quality in fit and sound. I've very pleased with the purchase. The only fault is that can't be sized to fit my wife's head properly, although she still loves using them.

WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Front and Rear AVM (Black)
WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Front and Rear AVM (Black)
Offered by RevPlanet
Price: $59.65
61 used & new from $50.21

5.0 out of 5 stars WeatherTech!, July 11, 2014
Way better than offerings I came across at parts stores. I drive a lot and work outside, so a good all weather floormat makes a difference to me. It was easy to cut and size to fit my vehicle and doesn't have a nasty rubber smell to boot. Plus WeatherTech is big into sports car racing, so I'd buy their product over others just because of that.

Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Hi-Vis Orange CP100-46
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Hi-Vis Orange CP100-46
Price: $10.56
77 used & new from $5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars ... I use during the summer time and they're a great relief. Get them damp and throw them into ..., July 11, 2014
I have a few of these I use during the summer time and they're a great relief. Get them damp and throw them into a beer/fishing/race cooler and apply to your hot body parts during a hot moment for needed relief.

Seventh Generation Natural  Dish Liquid, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest, 25-Oz.  Bottles (Pack of 6) Packaging May Vary
Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest, 25-Oz. Bottles (Pack of 6) Packaging May Vary
Price: $15.72
16 used & new from $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good soap, July 11, 2014
I've been pleased with the scent and effectiveness of this soap. I will say that it's not quite as potent as some other dish soaps, but it has suited my needs without too much notice. Price is competitive and subscribe and save makes it a no brainer.

Cable Matters High Speed HDMI Cable with One 270 Degree Elbow 15 Feet - 3D and 4K Resolution Ready
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for on-wall TV installs, July 11, 2014
Exactly what I needed for an on-wall TV install. I gave Best Buy a chance because of I wanted to have it the day of the install and they failed miserably on price and selection. Thanks to seller for having a high quality product that fitted the exact need I had.

TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT ADVANCED 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender, Repeater, AV500 Powerline Edition, Wi-Fi Clone Button, 2 LAN Ports
Price: Click here to see our price
106 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great elegant solution, July 11, 2014
This product is really killer. I was able to expand my wireless network and wired network for much more connectivity where it was challenging before. The setup was simple, but slightly confusing because of the blinking patterns you have to follow. I've reccomended this product to friends and do so for anyone wanting to expand a home wireless/wired network.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7