Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Thomas H. Currier > Reviews

Browse

Thomas H. Currier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas H. Currier "TheOneTopCat" RSS Feed (San Francisco Bay Area)

Page: 1 | 2
Bluepupile A060 F360 4.3 inch Display 1080p Rear View Mirror Dash Cam With Night Vision vibration detection and recording with G-sensor
Offered by Lens laboratories
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $47.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, will update after hearing from seller, June 10, 2016
So far, I'm reasonably happy, as many others mentioned the user manual or guide is worthless, I'll request another from the seller as I noted someone was able to get a better manual from them. I was able to set the date, and took it for a test drive, because of the misunderstanding of the manual, my first test drive resulted only in a picture I took. I have since taken a second test drive and it's okay. Attached the unit via usb to my computer to review the results, and the three options were 'confusing' so once again a deficiency with the manual. The picture and avi were okay; although I'd like to know how to play one avi after another essentially chaining them together, or if that's something I can do. I suspect that is probably beyond the seller's expertise. Since I'm copying this in an email to the seller I'll mention some things that I need some information and help about. I want to record scenic drives so how much time can I record on a 32 gb microsd card? Can you provide a better manual? Can you provide an idea of how to playback all the files in a chain and can you explain what the 3 different options are when the unit is plugged into my pc with the usb cable. I did not receive any clips to hold the 'hidden' wires; can you provide those, the wires keep slipping out of the area around the window. Thanks, overall an okay product so far.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2016 5:52 PM PDT

Philips Norelco HQ9 SpeedXL Replacement Heads
Philips Norelco HQ9 SpeedXL Replacement Heads
Price: $29.95
36 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, March 21, 2016
Just as advertised. Works perfectly, are the blades for my razor and was delivered on time.

Neale Donald Walsch - Conversations with God Trilogy: 3 books Collection set (Book 1, Book 2, Book 3)
by Neale Donald Walsch
10 used & new from $16.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this author's books, February 19, 2016
The type is a bit difficult for me to read, but I actually bought these because they were a set and they are for someone else to read since I have the ebook editions of these books. Neale Donald Walsch is among my favorite metaphysical authors.

Samsung WB35F Digital Camera Memory Card 2 x 32GB microSDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter (2 Pack)
Offered by East Coast Photo
Price: $28.95
2 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 20, 2015
Just as expected, appear to work perfectly

ChargerCity® Simple-Lock Air Vent Holder Mount w/Dedicated Garmin GPS Bracket Cradle for Nuvi 2457 2497 2539 2557 2558 2559 2577 2589 2597 2598 2599 2639 2689 2699 42 44 52 54 55 56 57 58 67 68 LM LMT LMTHD GPS (Compatible with both horizontal and vertical vent) *Includes Free ChargerCity Micro SD Memory Card Reader & Direct Manufacture Replacement Warranty*
Offered by Charger City
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for a while, after a few weeks, unsatisfactory and unsafe., April 15, 2015
When I initially got this mount it worked well and was just what I needed. However, after a few weeks of use, the navigator will no longer stay in place, it continually slided downward and I must constantly reposition it. I must always grab it to position it so I can see it, defeats the entire purpose of having a navigator with a map and its information.

This fault is not only inconvenient, but terribly unsafe. The entire reason I got this is because only 5 states allow attaching to the windshield and the dashboard in my Honda CR-V has no flat surface where I can mount a disk. So, I'm very disappointed and still searching for a solution to the problem. I've even attempted switching the ring that the navigator attaches to with the original that came with the navigator to no avail. There needs be to a mechanism to secure the swivel in place once it's in the appropriate or correct position.

I'll post a picture to demonstrate the issue as soon as I can,
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2016 11:53 AM PDT

World's Best Pad Rest Tablet Support Pillow, Charcoal
World's Best Pad Rest Tablet Support Pillow, Charcoal
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I'ts okay, pretty much what I expected for the price I paid, January 4, 2015
Pretty flimsy, but I knew that going in. I have multiple tablets, 2 7 inch, and 1 10 inch. Although this works for me because of the way I use it, do not expect it to hold up the tablet. Also it will cover up the bottom (which I suspect happens with most holders like this). I just use it as a pillow to rest the tablet (or phone) on when I'm lying down or reclining; otherwise I would just use one of my metal or plastic stands and grab a pillow to put the stand on which is what I used to do before getting this. I got this just for the convenience of not having to grab a pillow to put under the stand. My arms get tired if i hold a tablet or reader too long, so being able to simply rest it on this pillow while this pillow is on my chest or stomach works just fine. Glad I had read the reviews before I purchased this.

Anker Multi-Angle Aluminum Stand for Tablets, e-readers and Smartphones, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy / Tab, Google Nexus, HTC, LG, Nokia Lumia, OnePlus and More- (Silver)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 9, 2014
Delivered on time, This is a great little holder for my tablets and phones. I highly recommend this stand. Very sturdy

HDE Mini HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Male Adapter Perfect for Smartphone to HDTV Sync
Offered by HDE
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as expected, July 30, 2013
No problems with this product, works, delivery was timely, I recommend this seller. Plugged it into my tablet and the mini / hdmi cable to tv and simply worked.

Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet
Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet
Price: $12.99
8 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted -- It works, June 20, 2013
Although this appears weak sometimes, it performed exactly how I want. I do a lot of reading on my ASUS tablet as well as watching movies, playing poker on-line and often while lying down on my bed. I put this on a lapdesk and it works perfectly. My only issue is the same others have had is that there's not enough room to plug in the charger (in this case) in landscape mode, which I can usually solve by turning the device 180 degrees, only a few apps force landscape with the charger down. The tablet has only slipped a couple of times, and it was clearly my fault. I also use this extensively when doing computer exercises from computer books, having this beside my laptop so that I in effect have a dual monitor, relieving me from switching screens, etc. I have occasionally set this so I can type and it works well, although not perfect (if I need perfect for typing I can either get the ASUS keyboard or another bluetooth keyboard.

I highly recommend this product.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 Tablet Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure this may be okay i you don't use keyboard dock, August 2, 2012
This seems like it will perform as advertised; however,since I ordered this before checking transformer board, my bad. After reading that this does not work with the keyboard dock. After reading that I called Armorsuit and they very apologetically said it is not recommended for use with the dock. Kudos to them for their good customer service, if I need a protector for another device I'll get from them, but I'll call first!

7/4/13 - still works perfectly great product