Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for reader > Reviews

Browse

reader's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reader RSS Feed (Ventura, CA)

Springfield Precision Cook-Rite Electronic Timer (White)
Springfield Precision Cook-Rite Electronic Timer (White)
Offered by Zavko Home & Outdoor
Price: $14.35
5 used & new from $9.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Uses a battery, May 10, 2014
Evidently I didn't read all the reviews before I bought this. I was looking for a simple timer as the cheap one I had couldn't be heard in other rooms. I just looked again and see nothing in the description about the need for a battery. I'm tired of anything electronic after having to replace batteries too often in other gadgets.

Ligretto Green Set
Ligretto Green Set
Offered by GamersGuild
Price: $63.99
6 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this game, February 7, 2010
This review is from: Ligretto Green Set (Toy)
I was introduced to this game at Waldsee, a German language school, and we love playing it. I was disappointed with this version because there are no German language directions even though it's manufactured by a German company. I still have it in the top few of favorite games.

Reach Dental Floss, Unwaxed, 55 Yard (Pack of 12)
Reach Dental Floss, Unwaxed, 55 Yard (Pack of 12)
Offered by Live Long and Prosper Sales
Price: $107.30
7 used & new from $107.30

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dentist's Opinion, August 29, 2009
My dentist agrees that the unwaxed is much better than waxed for keeping your teeth clean. Too bad all those pansies buy only the waxed and there aren't enough of us who care to keep unwaxed on the store shelves. Hooray, Amazon comes through again!

Timex Women's T5G891 1440 Sports Digital Blue Floral Fabric Strap Watch
Timex Women's T5G891 1440 Sports Digital Blue Floral Fabric Strap Watch
Offered by Mystic Watches
Price: $29.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 25, 2009
When I bought this watch from Amazon almost a year ago there were several very positive reviews. Mine keeps great time and was perfect for a European trip that included a lot of train travel. I set it for the 24-hour time. The main complaint was the band getting dirty. It comes off the watch and is easily washed. Mine was pretty dirty and I super sprayed it with Spray and Wash and let it sit a long time. Then I put it in a plastic storage container with a little dish soap and swished it around strongly. I had to rub a couple especially dirty spots before rinsing it under the faucet and setting it out to dry. My watch looks brand new!