ARRAY(0x94a9ebe8)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

miami4me RSS Feed

Get Bold: Using Social Media to Create a New Type of Social Business (IBM Press)
by Sandy Carter
Price: $11.36
84 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars IBM - The leader in this Bold New World!, September 21, 2011
I believe that Sandy Carter's newest book release, Get Bold: Using Social Media to Create a New Type of Social Business", sets precedence on the model which will lead us as the VC industry leader. As with her other innovative book "The New Language of Marketing 2.0: How to Use ANGELS to Energize Your Market"

Sandy is the Leader in this new marketplace! As we all know, we are just now beginning to emerge from a world wide economic collapse, it will be critical that business leader understand what the new norms are and most important, how to adapt. Situations won't return to normal and a new model of leadership will be required to understand and reach the post recession consumer. Investing in experienced HCM resources that possess a broad set of well-honed critical skills can make all the difference in positioning IBM to effectively compete and win in this new marketplace.

Giro Indicator Sport Helmet (Blue/Black Icons)
Giro Indicator Sport Helmet (Blue/Black Icons)

5.0 out of 5 stars How - To: Helmet On, June 26, 2011
Pros: Ride in comfort and style while protecting your head!

Cons: I was unable to test the crash worthiness (wait, that could be a pro)

I was very happy with this helmet, it didn't make my head feel hot or uncomfortable. Sometimes a hat or helmet that doesn't fit well can just be plain uncomfortable, and with the Giro, this just wasn't the case. Although the Giro looks bulky, it is very lightweight, and as I rode, I literally wasn't aware of it on my head. The holes in the helmet allow your head to breath. I have little to no hair between myself and the helmet either, so when I tell you that it was comfortable, you know I mean it!

Uncle Mike's Deluxe Range Bag, Black
Uncle Mike's Deluxe Range Bag, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'Bang" for your Money, May 11, 2011
The bag was everything that was described.
Yes, they could improve it as mentioned in other buyers feedback but for the price point,
it is EXCEPTIONAL