Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for charlotte vibble > Reviews

Browse

charlotte vibble's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

charlotte vibble RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
House of Lies Season 2
House of Lies Season 2
DVD
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a LOT of Cheadle hiney, February 9, 2016
Good season of a good show. Still entirely too much naked Don Cheadle. I don't think there has been an episode yet where there is not at least one scene that features Cheadle tushie.

Zxuy Office Lady Style Magic Simple Fast Spiral Hair Braid Twist Styling Tool Clip Pin 3Pc (Style 1)
Offered by Blazers18
Price: $1.41
11 used & new from $1.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Hairpins..., January 31, 2016
Good price, work the way any hairpin does.

Scunci No-slip Grip Double Teeth Jaw Clips, 4 cm, 2-Count
Scunci No-slip Grip Double Teeth Jaw Clips, 4 cm, 2-Count
Price: $3.99
6 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, January 31, 2016
I read the descriptions before I purchased these, but was still surprised by how small they were. They seem well made, but are VERY small. The size for pulling a little hair off your face, but inadequate for anything involving more hair than that.

House of Lies Season 1
House of Lies Season 1
DVD
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good show, but LOTS of Cheadle butt., January 31, 2016
Funny, fast paced and biting. I take a star off for there being ENTIRELY TOO MUCH naked Don Cheadle. Nothing against the man, and I'm not insulting him. I just never needed to see that much of his ass. I guess if you're in to him this would be a plus.

Vintage Skeleton Keys Charm Set in Antique Bronze Pack of 18 Keys, 18 Different Style, No Repeat
Offered by Kingree International Limited
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Most of the keys look great, fully formed and 2 sided (looks like a ..., December 5, 2014
Most of the keys look great, fully formed and 2 sided (looks like a functional key), but several keys are NOT. A couple still appear 2 sided, but lack detail on one side. A couple are just flat on one side (good for adding detail if you're gluing it TO something) and FOUR of them are not only NOT 2 sided, nor FLAT on the back, but are actually hollow down the length.
Most are salvageable for my project, but those hollow keys are a disappointment.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably soft!, December 2, 2014
Update 1/6/15: The second time the zipper was opened it came completely off. Attempting to fix it was VERY frustrating because the material kept falling apart as I worked. When I finally got the zipper back on, it would do fine for a few inches and then come unzipped out the end. VERY cheap zipper. I'm going to just get a new zipper and replace the whole thing. Also, one of the pieces of velcro I had added caught on the sleeve and in removing it,it pulled a whole section of threads up. So BE CAREFUL to keep your velcro closed.
On the upside, just washed it yesterday using the hand wash cycle on my washer and low heat dryer and it came out beautifully. SO still a good product, but now I say it's a little overpriced for the quality. Be prepared to make repairs, but it is SO worth it.
I purchased two of these, a cow for my daughter and a giraffe for my mother. They arrived days before the earliest estimated delivery, and when I opened the package and felt the material, it was AMAZING. They feel like the result of a lost weekend between a cloud and an angora rabbit. They are just as soft inside as out, and both came with butt zippers so you don't have to shiver when nature calls. Good sized pockets that are also insanely soft.
My only complaint would be that there IS a lot of space between buttons, but that is easily resolved by putting some velcro in the spaces. Also some of the buttonholes were a little too small, but once you get the button through once, it's all good.
A VERY good purchase and I'm excited to see how my family reacts to them.

Countess of Darkness Kids Costume - 12-14
Countess of Darkness Kids Costume - 12-14

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing countess....., October 22, 2014
The costume is INCREDIBLY thin, and the eyelets for the lacing up the front seem to have torn the fabric, so you have little spots of skin showing to the side of the eyelets. Also, the costume I got did NOT include the collar. My daughter didn't like the way the collar looked and hadn't planned to wear it anyway, but for the cost I expected a COMPLETE costume that could not be seen through when the light hits it.
-and before some smart ass pipes up, I am quite aware that the SLEEVES are supposed to be sheer. I'm saying the BODY is thin and flimsy enough to require something worn under it.

Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
by Charlaine Harris
Price: $18.48
294 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect end, March 24, 2014
Charlaine Harris wrapped up the the story of Sookie Stackhouse in a fitting style. She ties up loose ends adeptly.

1 X STITCH LILO White Decal Sticker Wall Laptop Notebook Die-cut White Decal Sticker
Offered by STICKY DUDE's Thailands Finest
Price: $2.34
38 used & new from $1.88

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, March 24, 2014
I haven't applied it yet, but it looks good. Delivery takes a LONG time. The only application instructions are 4 pictures printed on the envelope it came in.

What the Night Knows: A Novel
What the Night Knows: A Novel
by Dean Koontz
335 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars I've all but lost faith in Dean, December 1, 2011
Every time I see a new Dean Koontz book I get really excited and buy it IMMEDIATELY. A few days or hours later..... I feel deep disappointment. He used to be SO GOOD!! (The random stinker notwithstanding...)His books drew you in and kept you on the edge of your seat until the very end. Now they sloooooowwwwwwly build, and gradually become interesting..... and then rush to an ending. I began to lose faith in this novel as I read the first 200 pages. I couldn't really see where he was going, and then when I began to sense the direction the story was taking, I was intrigued.
From the middle on I was captivated. I was starting to get that creepy feeling down my spine that Dean has always been so good at creating. I was excited to watch the characters get into the thick of it, fighting for their lives. The pawns were in place. The evil was poised. The final battle began.........
The final battle was fought. It was ALL resolved. In about 10 pages. Doors that had been opened, curiosity that had been peaked, left dangling in the wind..... It was just over. Everything swept neatly into a corner, swept up and tied into a neat bundle and disposed of.
A good story needs fleshing out Dean. It needs characters and motives and backstory. You LOVE your characters, Dean. You LOVE your backstory and your fleshing..... but then it's like you realize you took too long with all your side characters and your backstory and you cram the ending in. It's like you're hyping up an epic roller coaster. People are waiting in line. Every few feet there are pictures of the roller coaster, it's massive loops, perilous drops, dangerous curves. The people edge along.... the tension is building, the excitement palpable. They make it to the front of the line, adrenaline pumping. Climb in the car...... and slowly drift about 10 feet to the exit, where someone greets them and says, "wasn't that great? Please come again!"
I'm not sure how many more times I'm going to let you get my hopes up before I look elsewhere for my thrills.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3