Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jeanne Marie > Reviews

Browse

Jeanne Marie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeanne Marie "Tara" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2
Merrell Women's Encore Mary Jane Size: 6.5, Width: B, Color: Lime/Blue
Merrell Women's Encore Mary Jane Size: 6.5, Width: B, Color: Lime/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable shoes, adjustable fit, April 5, 2015
This review is from: Merrell Encore Mary Jane (Apparel)
Love these shoes. I bought them to wear only inside the house, not for outside wear. (no shoes in the house)
They have been fantastic. I wear them all the time I'm at home, sometimes all day long, and they are still going strong after 6 years.
I like the adjustable strap for when my socks are thick or thin.

Bodum Columbia Four 6 Oz Cups Stainless Steel Thermal Vacuum Coffee Press, 0.5 l, 17-Ounce
Price: $42.92
75 used & new from $34.68

5.0 out of 5 stars For daily use, this is the way to go, April 5, 2015
This is perfect. I finally abandoned the glass French press after 2 of them were broken, not by rough handling, but from wear over time. Then you have to wait for the replacement one.
Not so with this one! It works like a champ and looks great. It gets a few water marks on the outside, but I don't mind. It just shows it's been lovingly used.
The stainless steel also keeps your coffee hotter than the glass. Definitely recommend.

USA Pan 1510CW 3 Qt Stock Pot with Cover, Stainles Steel, 3 Quart
USA Pan 1510CW 3 Qt Stock Pot with Cover, Stainles Steel, 3 Quart
Offered by Kitchen Kickups
Price: $93.30
13 used & new from $84.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to my kitchen pots, April 5, 2015
Wonderful pot for those smaller amounts. Love the stainless steel for making Kombucha, homemade yogurt. It's heavy enough to be sturdy, but light enough to be easy to handle. Good quality construction of the handles. Highly recommend.

DryFur Pet Carrier Insert Pads size Small 19.5" x 12.5" Blue - 2 pack
DryFur Pet Carrier Insert Pads size Small 19.5" x 12.5" Blue - 2 pack
Offered by KC Pet Products LLC
Price: $15.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for any trip with a pet carrier, September 21, 2014
These are fantastic whether you are flying or just going to the vet. They fit perfectly in my carrier (original Sherpa bag).
The sides that come up a little bit help contain any liquid and prevent it from getting on the bag itself, thus no residual odor.
They are easy to remove and replace and keep my kitty dry.
Highly recommend.

The Radiance Technique(R) and The Animal Kingdom
The Radiance Technique(R) and The Animal Kingdom
by Marvelle Lightfields
Price: $13.00
20 used & new from $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Caring for our pets and all animals, September 21, 2014
A delightful book for animal lovers and students of The Radiance Technique® (TRT®).

A large part of this book is "sharings" - where people who have this technique share their experiences of using it with animals. Some sharings are with their own pets, and others are with animals in nature.

If you have already studied TRT®, it’s helpful to read how others use this technique with animals. Topics are covered such as adoption of a new pet, going to the vet, and making time to play. There is also a chapter for when our pets must cross the Rainbow Bridge.

If you have not yet studied TRT®, the book gives you an idea of how this technique can help you with your beloved pets, to support them with healing when needed, and for their general well-being. It is not a book so you can learn the technique; it must be studied with an Authorized Instructor of TRT®.

This book is all about consciously creating a deeper awareness of and caring for our pets with The Radiance Technique®.

It also celebrates our connection to the vast animal kingdom that shares this planet with us.

It’s well worth a read!

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Wizard-Electroland

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, clear, real sound, December 22, 2013
Just purchased this and set it up in minutes with my iPad. A piano/vocal recording sounds like she is here in my living room. The balance between treble and bass is wonderful with neither one dominating. I find many speakers shortchange the treble, but not this one. This is exquisitely delicate and clear.
Compact, perfect for the home, well-priced and nice package... I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.

This Moment in Time: The Awakening Journey® Day by Day: Selections from the teachings of Dr. Barbara Ray/Dr. SunRay/Joyous Sun Ray
by Dr. Barbara Ray
Price: $23.95
11 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Signposts for your meditations, November 8, 2013
This wonderful book supports anyone on a meditative journey with gentle, daily entries that help those who want to go deeper in their meditations. Anyone who seeks a Path of Awakening or simply greater awareness in the great mystery of life can benefit from use of this book.
Some entries point to signposts within the reader while other entries offer information about how our inner lives touch our outer worlds. Each day's entry is a chance to remember that deeper part of ourselves and to carry that awareness throughout the day.
Especially delightful are the equinox and solstice entries which offer insight as to the deeper meaning behind these cycles and then, perhaps more importantly, how this effects the reader personally.
I recommend moving through the book year after year. As our lives progress, we change and grow, and entries take on new meaning and nuance. It's also a book you can set down and pick up at any time; the themes are timeless.

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag 2013, Walnut Brown/Alcatraz/Night Blue, X-Small
Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag 2013, Walnut Brown/Alcatraz/Night Blue, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag., August 24, 2012
Love my Timbuk2 messenger bag. This is the second bag I've purchased. First one was a "small" and it worked fine, but it was a little bulky for my travels. Decided to give the "extra small" a try.... Results = great. My iPad still fits in there, not so heavy, easier to manage. Traveled to England with it, took my iPad frequently with me, and that was handy. When traveling, I use my messenger bag as my purse. The blue and brown colors are quite nice. High quality construction and even stylish~!

OREI Grounded Universal 2 in 1 Plug Adapter Type G for UK, Hong Kong, Singapore & more - High Quality - CE Certified - RoHS Compliant WP-G-GN
Price: $5.99
6 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, July 28, 2012
Just returned from my trip to England where I put my adapter to the test. It performed flawlessly and I found myself, more than once, noting my pleasure that I had purchased this before my departure.

I could easily attach my U.S. iPhone and iPad in only one outlet. This is noteworthy because the charger for the iPad is large and this adapter made it easy to charge two items at the same time.

I also used it for my European hair dryer without problems. It's solid, not cheaply made and I highly recommend it.

The 'Reiki' Factor in The Radiance Technique(R)
The 'Reiki' Factor in The Radiance Technique(R)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE book for the 411..., July 27, 2012
This is the definitive book about The Radiance Technique® and Authentic Reiki® with all the 411 about its history, the various degrees in this technique, and examples of how people use it. It is an easy read that you can enjoy from front to back, or you can pick out specific chapters of interest. I found the chapter on death and dying to be remarkable and insightful.

Dr. Barbara Ray writes simply, yet eloquently, about a technique that accesses transcendental energy which is no easy task. Her scholarly background in humanities and ancient civilizations shines through with loads of references to ideas and events that weave throughout Western and Eastern thinking and she effortlessly makes the connections to The Radiance Technique® and our own lives.

Interestingly enough, you can feel the "heart" that comes through in the writing and in the excerpts of people who have studied The Radiance Technique®. Give yourself a treat by reading this book!

Page: 1 | 2