Profile for Jada L. Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jada L. Williams RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Tipi Toe Women's 12-pack No Show Athletic Socks, Sock Size 9-11 Fits Shoe 6-9, SP12-12
Offered by goldhose
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 23, 2015
I love these socks!

Tunes for Two
Tunes for Two
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All lovers of classic country music should have this in their collection........., June 10, 2015
This review is from: Tunes for Two (MP3 Music)
Great performance from a couple of under rated country singers. A real classic. A must have for lovers of classic country music.

Maxell XLII 100 Minute Audio Cassette
Maxell XLII 100 Minute Audio Cassette
Offered by planet0fs0und
Price: $24.99
9 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Maxell XLll Great sound and top of the line build quality, May 3, 2015
You can't go wrong with Maxell XLll Great sound and top of the line build quality. Highly recommended.

Badia, Sazon Tropical No Msg 20Pk, 3.52-Ounce
Badia, Sazon Tropical No Msg 20Pk, 3.52-Ounce
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $5.09
10 used & new from $0.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Great Taste.....No MSG.........., May 3, 2015
Same Great taste ....No MSG....... I was a little hesitant to try this product as I was afraid the taste might be compromised. I am used to using the original which is great tasting but this is better by far and is the healthier choice! Recommended by me ! Go for it !!!!

The Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspicion Novel
The Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspicion Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was absolutely great!! I was on the edge of my ..., December 24, 2014
This book was absolutely great!! I was on the edge of my seat from beginning to end! Kudos to Mrs. Clark! I can't wait for the next novel!

Playtex Living Gloves, Large , 1Pair (Pack of 3)
Playtex Living Gloves, Large , 1Pair (Pack of 3)
Offered by BROADWAY SAVINGS
Price: $10.28
10 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Life is good with my new gloves!, November 17, 2014
I absolutely love these gloves!! I recently visited my mom and noticed she had these very same gloves and I fell in love with them! I happily washed the dishes just to put them on! I tried getting them while I was there, but unfortunately I couldn't find them. But, never one to be outdone, I went immediately to Amazon and found a great deal! They arrived on time and in my favorite "purple" color! Thank you so much! I am extremely pleased!!

Treasure of Love
Treasure of Love
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational singing style........,, September 30, 2014
This review is from: Treasure of Love (MP3 Music)
One of my favorite oldies from the rather unique Mr. Clyde McPhatter.

Parables (N/A)
Parables (N/A)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It...,, September 30, 2014
This review is from: Parables (N/A) (MP3 Music)
Ilove it! One of great novelty (calypso ) songs from the Caribbean!

Maxell(R) Cassette Audio Tape, 90-Minute High Bias Standard, Pack Of 4 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by New Charm Enterprises
Price: $33.95
9 used & new from $32.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality.....,, September 30, 2014
Top Quality all the way.........an attractive, solidly built cassette tape that give excellent sound reproduction on all types of music. One of the very best for recording from digital sources!

FUJI DR-II 90 High Bias Audio Cassette
FUJI DR-II 90 High Bias Audio Cassette
Offered by JMGC Enterprise
Price: $5.89
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Alternative to Maxell XL II TDK SA.....,, September 30, 2014
This is an excellent alternative to Maxell XL II and TDK SA ( the bench mark for high bias) the tape cases are attractive and solidly built. On performance, it is not as good as the top brands but still give outstanding performance and can hold it's own when compared to Sony and Memorex, plus, it's very affordable. So if you are in the market for some low cost high bias tapes that give excellent sound reproduction, this is the way to go!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7