Profile for mbw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 255

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mbw RSS Feed (Rockville, MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Atomic Submarine
Atomic Submarine
DVD
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sci-Fi B movie, in its day...am working on finding them all., June 25, 2016
This review is from: Atomic Submarine (Amazon Video)
streaming great. film wonderful. very camp. what special effects they actually used were poor by todays standards (more like something a HS student today would be able to create), but probably very good in the day. The story was the same - outer-space alien coming to scout and send back word for master race to take over our world scenario but the monster/cyclops/squidy octopus idea who communicates via telepathy was GREAT! It was very threatening in appearance and in its manner. There were marked similarities between the storyline in this movie and in Independence Day. I first saw this as an early teen and loved it so I looked for it to buy. I'm still trying to find all the Sci-Fi B movies to re-watch and was very happy to shell out the money for this one. If anyone has compiled a list of the old Sci-Fi movies from the 50s and 60s, I'd love to see it. There are some I can only recall glimpses of and have No idea who was in them, their title, etc, but if I start with titles, I could review them (assuming I could find them to watch). Thanks Amazon for this one!

Lee Uniforms Juniors Stretch Pique Polo, Black, Medium
Lee Uniforms Juniors Stretch Pique Polo, Black, Medium
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, accepts embroidered patches very well., June 24, 2016
Careful about the size you order. If you are unsure or in between, order the next size up.

THE GIRL ON THE YACHT (Ryan-Hunter Series Book 1)
THE GIRL ON THE YACHT (Ryan-Hunter Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read - I couldn't put it down, April 21, 2016
Compelling storytelling. Easy to read - I couldn't put it down.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2016 10:48 AM PDT

DragonVale: Baby Fire Dragon Plush Toy
DragonVale: Baby Fire Dragon Plush Toy
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made ornamental plush. Cute too, especially if you play Dragonvale., March 23, 2016
I suggest you give DragonVale a try. Great game with NO agenda. Just a lot of fun. The premise is that it is a free game and you Can play it that way, but by spending 'nominal' amounts of real money, you can advance Much more quickly. Anyhow, this Dragon makes a great ornamental plush. It's well made and can sit on your desk to remind you spend a little time with your dragons. :)

CMI218 In God We Trust | Tea party | SECOND AMENDMENT | White Decal Vinyl STICKER | Christian | 7" x 3"
Offered by Dual Sport Industries
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate. Difficult to apply and is PERMANENT (unchangeable) ..., March 23, 2016
First rate. Difficult to apply and is PERMANENT (unchangeable) when stuck down so make sure you measured correctly before application. Though it requires some work to apply this correctly, I would definitely purchase this product again from this seller.

Riparo Motorsports Men's Genuine Leather Driving Gloves (Medium, Black)
Riparo Motorsports Men's Genuine Leather Driving Gloves (Medium, Black)
Offered by Riparo Motorsports
Price: $38.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A matched pair is worth 5 stars, though it may take several tries to get one., February 4, 2016
I had to send the first pair back for a flaw in the stitching on the back of one glove. I sent the second pair back because they weren't the same 'black' nor was the finish the same; one more shiny, the other more muted. The third pair was as winner. So...you have to fight the good fight, but when you get a well made, well matched pair, they are worth the money. I ordered a medium for my short fat fingers. In this way the finger length was right on but they were snug. After wearing them for several days, they conformed to my hand very nicely. The final pair is worth the 5 stars.

New - Sony PS3 Laser Lens + Deck (KES-400A/ KES-400AAA/ KEM-400A/ KEM-400AAA) + Nextec® Torx T10 Security Screwdriver
Offered by Nextec Direct
Price: $29.90
5 used & new from $20.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly., February 4, 2016
Found a video on you tube to walk me through disassembly and re-assembly. New laser works flawlessly. My PS3 was purchased in 2007 so it lasted a long time without a single failure. Assuming nothing else breaks, this new laser and drive assembly may have just added another 8 or so years of life. Thank you!

The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Not over the top. Give it a chance...the UNDERTOE will pull you down into an atmospheric What If., December 2, 2015
NOT an action thriller!!..Atmospheric through the roof and a realistic interpretation of what might have been... As perfect a casting job as I can imagine.

Baldwin 0430102 Roller Latch, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Baldwin 0430102 Roller Latch, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $54.57
5 used & new from $48.81

5.0 out of 5 stars if you're looking for a good roller latch, I recommend this one., June 29, 2015
Buying my fourth one, that is, all new construction gets a Baldwin roller latch. They are quiet, well made, and easy to use. While others use a nylon roller, I prefer the rubber roller. I have had one pair in use since 2006 and the rubber is still soft and pliable.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag....GREAT Magnets., June 1, 2015
Holy magnet batman!. These attract so well to my magnetic dry-erase board that it's almost impossible for my fat fingers to get them off. Sliding a hard paper business card under them pries them off. So I went with a 1/4x1/4x1 version with end to end attraction that are much easier to use. 5 stars for magnetism, 3 stars for ease of use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20