Profile for Peachycoors > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peachycoors RSS Feed (Beverly Hills, Ca)

Thomas & Friends: Thomas' Halloween Adventures
Thomas & Friends: Thomas' Halloween Adventures
DVD ~ Thomas & Friends
Price: $5.00
43 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars SHUT UP???!!!!!!!!!!, October 19, 2010
I can't stand thomas videos....I hate the way they narrate "he exclaimed joyfully" and all of that kinda stuff. It annoys me......but the kids like it, so who cares right??
I have had no issues with other Thomas videos....aside from finding them TOTALLY annoying. But this one caught me off guard. It is kinda creepy. They talk about ghosts, and the trains are scared. I am surprised they didn't focus on trick or treating or something less scary. My kids are 1 and 3, and they don't seem to mind...I will continue to show it to them...but I think some kids may find it scary. I always HATED scary movies, and still do.

The only other issue I have is this. One of the trains says "SHUT UP" to the other. I couldn't believe it. Why would the writers put this in there???? I am completely disappointed in them.
This thomas dvd will go to goodwill after halloween is over.

Looking at other Thomas dvd reviews....I see that several of them mention the trains saying "shut Up". I don't see the need for the writers to do this. Don't the writers know that say "shut up" would cause controversy/piss parents off???
What a bunch of bonehead writers!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2013 11:15 PM PDT

Whoozit Cosmic Water Teether
Whoozit Cosmic Water Teether
Offered by GeniusBabies
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars OUR FAVORITE, July 31, 2008
My son is OBSESSED with this toy. He sees it from across the room and immediately wants it. The toy is easy for a little baby to grasp, has black and white pattern on the side opposite the "face", can be chewed on, and "rattles" when shaken. We lost this toy on a trip to Hawaii, so I am buying a replacement. When I recieved this item (origonally as a gift), I thought....what a demented looking rattle, what was she thinking......but now I understand. The people at manhattan toy company know there stuff. I still refer to the rattle as the "demented rattle", but hey....if my son likes it...I am happy to buy it. We also have a few other "whoozit" items....my son loves them all.

Glacier Luxurious Cal-King White Goose Down Comforter for Winter Comfort - 700 Fill Power

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 20, 2008
Great product. Like the previous reviewer, it was impossible for me to find a cal king down comforter....and i was so happy to find one on amazon. The product is great, warm, but still light weight. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is: I have a down comforter for a queen bed in our home. I spent $500 on that comforter (a lot for a queen). That comforter is puffier, fluffs up more easily, 500 thread count. Very luxurious! That comforter blows all others out of the water.....but for the price the cal king sold here so awesome!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2011 8:09 AM PST

Consumer Reports Best Baby Products, 8th Edition
Consumer Reports Best Baby Products, 8th Edition
by Sandra J. Gordon
154 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY IT!, May 7, 2007
Buy 'Baby Bargins' instead!!!! I looked at this book at Barnes and Nobel, but didn't buy it. Only a few products were reviewed.....and the reviews weren't very good. Also, only a few categories were reviewed. The baby bargins book has detailed reviews on all brands in several categories.

Baby Bargains, 7th Edition: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on baby furniture, gear, clothes, toys, maternity wear and much more! (Baby Bargains)
by Denise Fields
340 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, April 29, 2007
I highly recommend this book. I have been researching EVERY baby product to be sure that I am getting what I want at the best price. No resource has provided me better information than this book. The reviews on the rocker/gliders are very detailed. Rockers can range from $150 to $700.....this book helped us see why the high price rockers are so high priced. We found the rocker that we wanted at a baby store (for $700), but bought it online (from a website recommended in the book) and saved (no joke) $200!!!!! (same brand, quality, no shipping or tax!)

Also, they have great ratings on strollers and car seats. The authors are very factual and don't mind saying what products are overpriced.

I highly recommend this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPeRATE Blood Pressure Lowering Device
RESPeRATE Blood Pressure Lowering Device
Offered by Healthcheck Systems Inc
Price: $229.00
7 used & new from $224.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It does work, April 11, 2007
This product does work! I have a family history of HBP, and although I am in my 20s, excercise daily and eat right, my readings are climbing into the 140s/90s zone. I am pregnant right now, and I know that HBP is very bad during a pregnancy. So, I looked into Resperate. Since I started using Resperate (about a month) my blood presure has dropped about 8-10/8-10 pts. I am hoping that this trend continues. I use Resperate AT LEAST 4 times a week--I try for 5-7 times a week.

Yes the price is high, but Resperate (which is basicly meditation) is much better than putting chemicals in your body. And, for me, it is better than being put on bedrest and having your life taken from you. Try it!

What to Expect When You're Expecting
What to Expect When You're Expecting
by Arlene Eisenberg
2249 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars First time pregnancy, March 20, 2007
This book is great. Reading is informative, but also calms your nerves. If you tend to worry about things, get this book because it will really put your worrys at rest. I also recommend the SNOOGLE pillow......if you are pregnant and trying NOT to sleep on your stomach this pillow is a must.

Beverly Hills, 90210: Season 1
Beverly Hills, 90210: Season 1
DVD ~ Jason Priestley
Price: $12.78
159 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY, November 1, 2006
I am SOOOOOOOO excited to watch 90210. I love the show, and I hope that they release the entire season. I grew up with 90210....and I love watching it as an adult (on the soap network). As an adult I realize how cheezy the show is, but I still LOVE IT! It makes me laugh. DOES anybody know if DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES episode is in the first season. That has got to be the funniest episode.......
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2006 7:20 PM PST