Profile for Jason Colucci > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Colucci RSS Feed (Willoughby, Oh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Total Recall (Enhanced Edition): My Unbelievably True Life Story
Total Recall (Enhanced Edition): My Unbelievably True Life Story
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars To good to be true, but it is true!, October 21, 2014
I am about halfway through the book and its just amazing. If you are a fan of Arnold you will love this book. The man has lead a beyond fascinating and amazing life. Must read if you love the rags to riches true story.

Tripact Protein Vanilla Latte with Cinnamon 3lb
Tripact Protein Vanilla Latte with Cinnamon 3lb
Offered by Nutrology
Price: $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, October 21, 2014
I have been using Tripact for the past six months. Awesome product, the vanilla latte taste great! Very good quality protein source and no issues with gas or bloating. Love it! Its one the expensive side but if you have the cash it's worth it.

Dickies Men's Venue II Work Shoe
Dickies Men's Venue II Work Shoe
Price: $25.99 - $55.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, June 27, 2014
I work in a machine shop, so having slip and oil resistant shoes are important. I love the way fit, they are a little on the big side but only slightly, they look like an athletic shoe but fit like a work boot. They are very comfortable to wear, and they keep me from slipping around. But after 3-4 weeks the machine oil is starting to eat the shoes. After 2 weeks there were air bubbles forming under the tread and sections of the shoe are stating to be eaten away. I think they only have another couple of weeks before they are not wearable, and having to replace a pair of shoes I only wore for a couple of months is disappointing.

The Hulk
The Hulk
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Indepth, January 12, 2014
This review is from: The Hulk (Amazon Instant Video)
I have watched this movie around 4 times since it's release in 2003 and even now I still believe this was a solid Hulk origin story. The story goes into tremendous detail almost to the point of thinking "ok lets get to see the Hulk smash some stuff". The story by Ang Lee is a comic book version of the Hulk and the rightful story of the Hulk. Unlike the 2007 version "The incredible Hulk" which follows the TV show Hulk story. Let me tell you something, the 70s TV show was stupid! The comic book version of the Hulk should be the only one and if someone was smart they should make a sequel to this version from 2003.

If you like the Hulk, if you like some good 'smash and bash up some stuff' type of entertainment and have wondered "How did the Hulk get that way" this is a good movie to watch.

Chaos Theory (Original Album Mix) [Explicit]
Chaos Theory (Original Album Mix) [Explicit]
Price: $0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Chaos Therory, January 12, 2014
I have been into EDM for about a year now and I thought this track is pretty solid. I do enjoy dubstep and this one will make anyone want to get up and dance!

Deep Down: A Jack Reacher Story
Deep Down: A Jack Reacher Story
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A day in the life of..., January 16, 2013
It's a cool little look into a day in Jack reachers life. Because it's my first Reacher story it has definitely peaked my interest in reading a full novel.

Sony MDR-J10 h.ear Headphones with Non-Slip Design (Black)
Sony MDR-J10 h.ear Headphones with Non-Slip Design (Black)
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $10.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!!, April 27, 2007
I got a pair of these headphones when i bought a Sony walkman CD player and i really liked them! They are great for running, working out, or whatever your doing when you want your headphones to stay in your ears. So after getting rid of my CD player i had to get a pair of these headphones for my MP3 player! They are awesome...you can hang upside and not have to worry about them falling out! Perfect and comfortable!!

Sony ICF-C492 Large Display AM/FM Clock Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony ICF-C492 Large Display AM/FM Clock Radio (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
7 used & new from $26.65

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE!!, April 27, 2007
Big huge display...perfect for what i need which is being able to wake up in the middle of the night and being able to see what time it is. Good buy..can't go wrong with a Sony!

The Rough Guide to The Philippines, First Edition
The Rough Guide to The Philippines, First Edition
by Rough Guides
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Never been?, April 27, 2007
I am planning my first trip to the Philippines this September. Actually this will be my first trip out of the US and i am looking for a good guide to help me gather information. I must say i will buy more than one guide but this one is very good. Loaded with more information that i thought i would ever need. This book is an excellent jumping off point if you know nothing about the Philippines. A good buy, but i would recommend getting more than just one guide.

Paylak TSLK3 Watch Band Pin Remover and Link Remover
Paylak TSLK3 Watch Band Pin Remover and Link Remover
Price: $12.21
2 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., June 26, 2006
I have a really good sized watch collection and it's really nice to be able to size my own watches. Please be warned that it is really easy to snap the pins on this tool in half. So when you use this product take it easy. I broke the pin the first time i used it and unfortunately I dont have a screwdriver small enough to change the pins. As soon as i get one i will go back to resizing my own watches. Good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7