Profile for K-Lo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K-Lo RSS Feed (Albany, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Howard Leight Reusable Ear Plugs 10 pairs
Howard Leight Reusable Ear Plugs 10 pairs
Offered by Health Tree
Price: $11.98
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best earplugs ever!, June 19, 2014
These are simply the best earplugs I have ever used. The work great, fit extremely well, are comfortable and can be gently washed and reused.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Connectivity Issues, April 9, 2014
I purchased this about a year and a half ago, and it worked wonderfully until a couple of weeks ago. The connectivity has become an issue and it goes on/off constantly which renders it useless. For the price I paid, it should work more than a year.

Umbra BPA Free Fish Bag Clips, set of 6
Umbra BPA Free Fish Bag Clips, set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to clip, September 27, 2013
These are now my go-to clips whenever I want to close anything. I ordered more and my family loves these. I just might have to get a third set. :)

Bucky  Shades Fun Faux Fur Sleep Mask With Earplugs,Charcoal,One Size
Bucky Shades Fun Faux Fur Sleep Mask With Earplugs,Charcoal,One Size
Price: $19.23
15 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky to be comfortable, September 27, 2013
Sad to say, but this sleep mask is just too bulky to be comfortable. It is about an inch thick which seems like overkill, and doesn't conform well unless you have it tightly velcro-ed around your head. Maybe other people like the feeling of lashing on a thick stiff folded washcloth over their eyes - but I don't. I hope I can return it and get a different Bucky mask.

I previously purchased a another "Bucky" eye mask which is lighter in weight and feels great. (B0068PN5BM which is lightweight and great.

Dansko Women's Sigrid Sandal
Dansko Women's Sigrid Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and stylish, July 12, 2012
I wanted a stylish pairs of sandals that I could walk in all day long without hurting my feet. These are the best! The fit is spot-on -- no rubbing, chafing, pinching, etc. They seem a bit more stylish on, than in the pictures. If you don't want to sacrifice style but need comfortable shoes - these are for you!

Lipper International Bamboo Expandable Knife Organizer
Lipper International Bamboo Expandable Knife Organizer

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy Construction and Arrived Broken, January 12, 2012
I was really disappointed when I received this product. While it would be perfect for my needs, it has shoddy construction and arrived broken. I don't believe it was damaged in shipping, but was sent to me already broken. I would not order anything from this company again, because I am not the only reviewer that received this damaged.

Rothco Brown Vintage Wayfarer Backpack with Leather Accents
Rothco Brown Vintage Wayfarer Backpack with Leather Accents
Offered by Makais
Price: Click here to see our price
11 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, stylish and perfect!, January 8, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my step-son who wanted something a little different than a regular backpack for high school. This bag is sturdy, stylish and perfect! It is incredibly well-made with a thick canvas material and a heavy-duty leather bottom. It is roomy and he can stuff all his school items (books, binders, etc) and it definitely won't break the seams or poke through. (We previously purchased a similar nylon bag from a known mall store, and that bag ripped within a month.). I like it so much, I told him that he should give it to me if he ever wanted a different pack. Just love it!

Howard Leight LL-30 Laser Lite Corded Foam Earplugs Box, 100 Pair
Howard Leight LL-30 Laser Lite Corded Foam Earplugs Box, 100 Pair
Price: $17.59
34 used & new from $12.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhh..., December 28, 2011
I was looking for earplugs that were corded and would fit smaller ear canals, and I hoped these would be perfect. They fit fine, but don't seem to block out noise, reduce sound as much as I had hoped.

Womens texting glove for iPhone, iPad all touch screen devices - 4 colors
Womens texting glove for iPhone, iPad all touch screen devices - 4 colors

1.0 out of 5 stars Price is Right but Quality is Not, November 15, 2011
While the pricing is great for this product, I can't recommend these gloves. They just arrived and the quality of construction is quite shoddy. There were multiple pulls in both left and right gloves, and other parts of the yarn looked liked it wasn't sewn correctly (where the fingers meet, small holes were present).

Old Dutch International Moscow Mule 16-Ounce Copper Mug
Old Dutch International Moscow Mule 16-Ounce Copper Mug
Price: $17.73
21 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, November 8, 2011
I purchased these as a gift and did quite a bit of comparison shopping. These mugs are quality and perfect for Moscow Mules. And the price is great!

Page: 1 | 2