Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Hedilein > Reviews

Browse

Hedilein's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hedilein RSS Feed

Importer520 Dynamic Hybrid Tuff Hard Case Snap On Phone Silicone Cover Case For LG 840G LG840G TracFone, StraightTalk, Net (Yellow / Sky Blue)
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 15, 2013
These cases are the bomb!!! I really like how it looks and feels, I can tell it will prevent most if not all damage even from a serious drop. I love that there are so many color combinations! Heck, I might buy several and switch out the silicon and hard parts depending on my mood. Overall, great case for this awesome price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, September 11, 2013
I got this phone about a year ago from the Tracphone website, and fell in love with it. It was just close enough to a smartphone without having to shell out $70 a month for a contract phone, or pay $500 to buy an unlocked phone.
I love love love that the LG 840g can connect to wifi, a feature which my two previous tracfones lacked. This enables me to watch youtube videos, check my email, and google without spending any minutes.
Speaking of minutes, I love the triple minute feature! I am a heavy texter, and calculated that I spend roughly $10 a month for service and minutes!!! (Of course, this is my own estimation, and I don't have a monthly plan with tracfone.). So that's a big plus.
I am waiting for the white version of the phone to come in the mail, as my power button is not working too well right now. I noticed it only after I dropped it on concrete, so that's probably why.
But with the white (cooler looking) phone at only $30, I said why not?!?
I love this phone! It's a great phone for the price, and it's got some really cool features no other tracfones have.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool, August 29, 2012
Does a great job. Easy to snap on, takes a little to snap off, but it's not impossible. One little piece broke off, but it's not noticeable. Also, I have no idea what that little square in the back is for. Oh well. It's got a great color.

Power Balance Wristband NEON GREEN EXTRA SMALL
Power Balance Wristband NEON GREEN EXTRA SMALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but Doesn't Function, August 29, 2012
This is a pretty bracelet. However, the balance part is a bunch of bologna. It probably wasn't a good idea to buy it. It's cute and a great band to coordinate with workout clothes, but don't believe the balance thing. Google it if you don't believe me.

Timex T035W4 Color Changing Alarm Clock with Soothing Sounds (White)
Timex T035W4 Color Changing Alarm Clock with Soothing Sounds (White)
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 29, 2012
I bought this alarm clock because I wanted a switch from using my iPod Touch. I had noticed this on a friend's nightstand and asked her about it. After testing it and listening to it's nature sounds, I was hooked.
I just got this today, but have been playing around with it for a while. The sounds are great, and I love how it changes colors when you are playing them! I like the fact that the backlight doesn't stay on forever, I think it would bother my sleep if it did. Instead, it stays on just long enough for you to check the time! I love that. The only thing that bothers me is that it beeps whenever you press a button. However, I find that putting your finger over the speaker, which is located at the bottom, dampens the beep considerably. I love this alarm clock so far, and I would recommend it to a friend!