Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "kamrose" RSS Feed (Detroit)

Lifetime 22119 Picnic Table and Benches, 6 Foot, Putty
Lifetime 22119 Picnic Table and Benches, 6 Foot, Putty
Price: $199.99
11 used & new from $169.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice table, but it's not made in the USA (as stated in the description)., June 9, 2016
I'll give the table itself a 5-star rating - nice table, sturdy, easy to put together and nice looking. However, I give the item description no stars. Under origin, it says USA. Maybe this is my mistake, but I assumed that meant it was made in the USA. The box stated "made in China" and the table itself has "Made in China" stamped in the plastic. If I bought this at a store, I would return it. A return to Amazon is just too much of a hassle.

Deluxe Women's Wrist Wraps Pink Pair for WEIGHT LIFTING TRAINING WRIST SUPPORT COTTON WRAPS GYM BANDAGE STRAPS Pink Stripes ★ Features Elastic ✔ 2 Size Thumb loops ✔ Premium Quality 1 Year Warranty!
Offered by GRIP POWER PADS®
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wrist wraps!, April 2, 2016
These wrist wraps are top notch! Very comfortable and they provide great support!

Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience
Can You Dig It? The '70s Soul Experience
Offered by davesmusicmine
Price: $249.98
11 used & new from $125.95

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN YOU DIG IT!!!, December 28, 2001
Can you dig it? Can I dig it? Yes, I can! This CD set is wonderful. I received it as a gift and I couldn't be happier. The collection is thorough, very diverse and fun, fun, fun!. How great it must have been to put this groovy bunch of songs together. Included are the songs I grew up with and still listen to, along with several that had been forgotten, but brought back a lot of AM memories. My complaints would be the lack of Aretha and Stevie Wonder. Also, Earth, Wind and Fire's Shining Star and Reasons are part of this collection, but are separated. Shining Star doesn't sound right if it's not followed by Reasons. The only truly lousy song (out of over 100!) is Lovin You by Minnie Riperton. I tired of this one in the 70's. Couldn't it have been replaced by Aretha, Stevie or even the Jackson 5? BUY THIS SET, BUY IT NOW - IT'S A GAS!