Profile for G. K. Sauer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. K. Sauer RSS Feed (Colorado Springs, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal, 18.2 -Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal, 18.2 -Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
Price: $8.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor and easy delivery, March 11, 2015
I think the sugar content is too high but it tastes great and the only way i can get a crunch with nut allergies around is usually with sugar (or bacon or celery which would not taste good on raisin cereal). Its the only way i can get my kid to eat raisins (iron) and like having it delivered every couple months. I don't have to think about it.

Aislinn Womens Long Sleeves Geek Rabbit Bunny Print Motif Knitted Jumper M/L (UK 12-14) Grey
Offered by Momo-Fashionss
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like to wear on weekends, March 11, 2015
Cute for the price. Pills if you wash too hard. Gentle on front loading washers does ok. Like to wear on weekends.

Scunci No-slip Grip Beautiful Blends Blonde Bobby Pins, 48-Count
Scunci No-slip Grip Beautiful Blends Blonde Bobby Pins, 48-Count
Price: $3.49
3 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not really feel these were very no slip. ..., March 11, 2015
Did not really feel these were very no slip. They have some lines etched inside to prevent sliding but my straight smooth laughed at them.

Moko Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Android Tablet, Light BLUE (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep. WILL NOT Fit Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $18.99

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1" Screen Protector Shield Ultra Clear + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $29.95
5 used & new from $8.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install - just follow the directions, March 11, 2015
Easy to install - just follow the directions. I liked what I got - good kit and very well thought out. Fit myGalaxy Tab Pro 10.1 very nicely. Scratched mine during installation with a sharp fingernail (just clipped them). Suggest filing nails first. Hey could have been my screen instead. Glad it wasn't.

A Child's Day Out (Classics Read By Celebrities)
A Child's Day Out (Classics Read By Celebrities)
by Mary Sheldon
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $22.46
8 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming stories, December 1, 2012
My 7 year old daughter listens to this every night to go to sleep. She has been for 2 years. All the stories are very descriptive about two children and their adventures which your child can relate to. They go to the farm, the aquarium and elsewhere.

Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100
Price: $20.99
101 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad and 6yr old girl kept busy, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 (Toy)
I bought this for my husband and 6 yr old daughter for Christmas. They have been playing with it ever since. She likes to build a project and switch the wires around to see what happens. She also switches projects around very quickly when she thinks of one she wants to show me. Thank you to whomever wrote the other review about your 6.5 year old girl - right on track - it made me buy this. This, the Lego and the Knex have seen the most use. Go girl!

Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, Roasted Chicken Flavored, 8.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, Roasted Chicken Flavored, 8.8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Offered by FoodserviceDirect Inc.
Price: $41.15
7 used & new from $32.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very salty even if you don't care about salt levels, August 15, 2011
Decent texture. Not as rubbery as some other bag rice. Nothing fancy. The salt is overwhelming even if you aren't looking at the numbers. I had planned to eat the whole bag for lunch - but the salt was too much.

Tasty Bite Kashmir Spinach Heat & Eat Entree, 10 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Tasty Bite Kashmir Spinach Heat & Eat Entree, 10 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Price: $18.04
15 used & new from $18.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Spinach with mild heat, August 15, 2011
I am eating this right now for lunch at the office. I am not going to get into what it looks like - it is basically creamed spinach. I have eaten this before in a restaurant and it is one of my favorite foods. It has a strong canned spinach flavor. Some heat developed after a few bites. I see the spices in it but I am having a hard time finding their flavor. The paneer cheese is supposed to be soft, I think, but with my eyes closed - I would not be able to distinguish it from the rest of the contents. Considering this is basically survival food - it's not too bad, though I would not go out of my way for it unless I was hungry. I would be just as happy with a can of spinach and a dash cayenne pepper.

Cosco 11120RED1 Retro Chair/Step Stool, Red
Cosco 11120RED1 Retro Chair/Step Stool, Red
Offered by WeLOC (We Love Our Customers)
Price: $57.27
36 used & new from $46.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Assembly Almost Impossible, July 1, 2010
Just got this chair yesterday. Thought, okay, other people are being whiners about the assembly. Not so. The second thing you put on is the back - and the bolts they give you will not hold it on safely. I ended up getting our own longer bolts to put the back on with so that I don't have to worry about my kid falling out when the back breaks off. I had only one part where I was able to get the bolts in without sheer misery, the bottom step of the stool. Good thing they give you extra bolts - because you end up stripping off half of them. And I still used several of my own. I do not mind the stools sliding out rather than the hidge on the old models as I also remember getting pinched on the old ones and how heavy they were. So, that will not be my complaint. But, the assembly is too painful to make this thing worth it. I still have bolts falling off that I just can't get in. The top step of the stool has one (I think the threads where I am bolting it into are all wrong) and the plastic side rails are IMPOSSIBLE as they are just not quite wide enough for where they are supposed to go, so the bolts are at an angle. Yes - I even used one of my husbands super clamps to try to get them on by squeezing the legs together. It took 3 hours of MISERY and like I said, I have a stool, it's still not all assembled. And, yes, I do know how to assemble products and use a screw driver.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3