Profile for Timna Glambosky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Timna Glambosky RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Perfect Pop - Premium Popcorn Kernels - 36" Tube - 3 Lbs
Perfect Pop - Premium Popcorn Kernels - 36" Tube - 3 Lbs
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so delicious and extremely easy to make, January 7, 2015
These are so delicious and extremely easy to make. One tube lasts far longer than a box of microwave popcorn, and it tastes better too. This stuff is great!!!

Organic Popping Sorghum - 3 Pounds
Organic Popping Sorghum - 3 Pounds
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snack for kids and adults, August 13, 2014
This stuff is great! It tastes very much like popcorn (just a different size), but is healthier and actually pretty filling... I didn't have much trouble popping them. My second batch was better than my first, but I got the hang of it quickly. My kids LOVE it too!

White Chia Seed - 16 Oz Pouch
White Chia Seed - 16 Oz Pouch
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is really great, June 26, 2014
I am not a hard core health buff but I was look for easy ways to give my diet a boost and I came across these seeds. They are great! I put it on salad and mix it into smoothies. I'm even thinking about mixing it into some of the meals I make for my kids (like meatballs etc.) to give them the added calcium, iron, omega 3's etc. that their regular diet lacks (as does mine!). I highly recommend trying it.

Lifefactory 16-Ounce Glass Bottle with Flip Cap and Silicone Sleeve, Turquoise
Lifefactory 16-Ounce Glass Bottle with Flip Cap and Silicone Sleeve, Turquoise
Price: $20.90
11 used & new from $20.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of difficult to drink from, April 4, 2014
I like the way water tastes in this glass bottle versus a plastic bottle but the top needs to be screwed on "just so" in order for it not to leak all over the place. The shape of the spout was also VERY difficult to drink out of until I realzied that if you turn it sideways it makes it easier.

DC Comics Batgirl T-Shirt With Cape And Mask, Black, Large
DC Comics Batgirl T-Shirt With Cape And Mask, Black, Large
Price: $16.71
24 used & new from $16.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt but runs small, November 11, 2013
It's a pretty good shirt for what it is and for the price, but I normally wear a size small (or a 4) and I ordered this shirt in a large and it fit just right.

Small World Toys Living - Young Chef Cookware Set
Small World Toys Living - Young Chef Cookware Set
Offered by Etailz
Price: $22.22
12 used & new from $19.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent set- knife a little dangerous., August 30, 2010
This is a pretty good set of pots and pans... the only problem I have with it is that the "knife" that it comes with seems a little dangerous for a kid if she/he is running around with it, so I took it away, but the rest of the set is cute. Also, it does not come with any food (despite what it shows in the picture).

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Tiny Love Take-Along Arch, Sunny Stroll
Price: $24.99
34 used & new from $17.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Arch, August 30, 2010
This is a good toy arch- attaches easily to almost anything. I originaly bought the Baby Einstein one and it is terrible!!! In comparison this one is much much better. The Toys aren't all that exciting but it is better than nothing and like I said, it easily attaches to things (I am using a Maclaren twin stroller and I thought nothing would attach to it and this does).