Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for A. L. Randall > Reviews

Browse

A. L. Randall's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. L. Randall RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Annie
Annie
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 20, 2016
This review is from: Annie (Amazon Video)
One of my childhood favorites.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Potential fire hazard, September 13, 2015
It would have been 5 stars but while charging my phone in in the car yesterday smoke began coming from it and it was melting.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6/6s Case, Protective, Slim, Thin, TPU Case by Ra-Bou. Easy To Install and Operate Button. Designed To Protect and Perfectly Fit. Protect Your iPhone Now!
Offered by Ra-Bou
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits firmly just wished it would allow for use when ..., September 13, 2015
Fits firmly just wished it would allow for use when docking stations. Of my 3 docks I have to take it of to use any of them.

NFL Baltimore Ravens Water Bottle with Metallic Wrap and Pop-Up Spout, Stainless Steel, 26-Ounce
Price: $12.40
2 used & new from $12.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but Quality is questionable., September 13, 2015
Looks great. Only problems for me are 1. the carabeaner is a fixed with a pretty flimsy key ring I switched it out immediately 2. The drinking spout doesn't get good flow. However, the biggest problem I have is that the plastic on that the top is mad of isn't the strongest. I dropped it and the nozzle snapped off and flew across the room.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cygolite Metro 420 Lumen USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight, Black, One Size
Cygolite Metro 420 Lumen USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight, Black, One Size
Offered by BikeZilla Bike Shop (Roy's Bike Shop)
Price: $69.49
2 used & new from $69.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh well, August 14, 2014
Works but it doesn't fit well on my handlebars at all.

EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360
EA Sports Active 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by lk8466
Price: $44.98
25 used & new from $29.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, August 14, 2014
Gives a you a good work out I like it. The only problem I have is the arm band has never really worked. It does turn on but does nothing as tracking heartrate.

Outsunny 10' x 20' Gazebo Canopy Party Tent w/ 4 Removable Side Walls - Green
Outsunny 10' x 20' Gazebo Canopy Party Tent w/ 4 Removable Side Walls - Green
Offered by Aosom Direct
Price: $99.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, August 14, 2014
We got it for an annual 4th of July party. It was assembled easily but it had a couple of sections in it's top center that didn't fit. This caused drooping we tried to brace it to no avail but gave up since it didn't seem too bad.

Kids Station Rockstar Guitar and Microphone Set Music Set
Kids Station Rockstar Guitar and Microphone Set Music Set
Offered by OldStoneCrock
Price: $39.61
24 used & new from $35.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Seriously flawed., August 14, 2014
I didn't get this on Amazon but wanted to review product. My daughter was in love with it for the 2 months the microphone worked she still likes the guitar. But with such a short total life span of the product as a whole i was disappointed.

Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl XLVII Champions Composite Photo 11x14
Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl XLVII Champions Composite Photo 11x14

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, February 5, 2014
Was better than I expected. It came in a hard plastic holder I mounted it as is and it looks great.

JBL On Stage 200ID High-Performance Speaker Dock for iPhone 4/4S and iPod (Black)
13 used & new from $44.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Not Great, February 5, 2014
I waited to write a review on this until I'd had it for a while. I wasn't sure if I should go with 3 or 4 stars but decided on 4 Because I wanted to be able to listen to my music at louder levels than the phone could provide and charge my Phone and it does both excellently.

The Good
Great sound clean clear good volume projection and bass. Great Charger I can plug it in recharge my phone and hear the music from the entire house.

The Bad
I was worried when I brought this because of many of the reviews claiming the system would turn on and off on it own and start, stop or skip without being prompted to. They were right. I does all of that however, when I first started looking into a speaker with a charger I overlooked something in the product description the remote control. Hadn't noticed it came with one was impressed when I found out it did.

The Ugly
You CAN'T use the remote. All of the problems of The unit can somehow be traced to the remote. Only when I would use that would I experience the I call it random play effects. So If you can live without the remote you should be fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4