Profile for JolietBear > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JolietBear RSS Feed (Joliet, IL)

Yellow LED Holiday Party String Light for Room Garden Home Christmas Party Festival Decoration (100 Led, 10M)
Offered by Lycheers
Price: $4.79
26 used & new from $3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little lights...worth every penny, November 23, 2013
Great little lights, I just wish they held your setting preference in memory for the next time. Overall, a great purchase!

LED Rechargeable Flameless Tea Light Candles with Difused Votives. Set of 12, By Lily's Home
Offered by Hybrid Minutes
Price: $27.95
9 used & new from $22.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money AND time, November 23, 2013
These LED candles are a great IDEA, but, they are NOT worth the hassle. First, there's only a one sheet "instruction" flyer in the box with NO info with company name OR contact info. I searched in the net and finally found a listing for Lilly Home Products that had a toll-free tel number, which I called. Phone was answered like a reg phone ..Hello.....I asked if this was Lilly Home Products when she said Ummm yeah I proceeded to ask if the indicator light on the recharge base was supposed to light up only when charging or all the time as just a power indicator..she stumbled and asked me to wait for a moment. I was on hold for a while then some guy with a thick accent told me to contact Amazon for customer service and hung up.!!!! ....What???......I called Amazon and informed them that if this is the kind of products and companies they will do business with I'll just cancel Prime and forget the WHOLE Amazon shopping thing altogether. I returned this for full credit.

San Francisco Bay Coffee Fog Chaser, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups
San Francisco Bay Coffee Fog Chaser, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups
Price: $29.00
21 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...fantastic coffee at a great price, June 8, 2012
This coffee is great in my Keurig and alot more reasonably priced here at Amazon. Shipping was fast and worry free. I really like the fact that this comes packed in 10 individual packs of 8 k-cups each. The reason for this is that these k-cups are different in their construction. Each one is plastic at the top but filter for the lower 3/4 of the k-cup. At first I thought..oh no..I see a big mess coming, but to my great surprise, everything went perfectly. I like this design for two reasons, one..they are made with green practices in every way possible, and..two..they brew alot faster than the regular k-cups. The taste is great, bold and deep mellow flavor, this is my new coffee for sure.