Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for JolietBear > Reviews

Browse

JolietBear's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JolietBear RSS Feed (Joliet, IL)

The Cokeville Miracle
The Cokeville Miracle
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars A really great story. This is a refreshingly honest and down ..., June 25, 2016
A really great story. This is a refreshingly honest and down to earth movie without sex, violence (for the most part) and cursing. Just a story about a Christian family and their desire to be whole. The miracles are astounding as they unravel.

boostULTIMATE - #1 Rated Testosterone Booster - 60 Capsules - Increase Stamina, Size, Energy & More  1 Month Supply
boostULTIMATE - #1 Rated Testosterone Booster - 60 Capsules - Increase Stamina, Size, Energy & More 1 Month Supply
Offered by Sharp Nutrition
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product. Gives me all day energy and DOES ..., August 2, 2015
This is a great product. Gives me all day energy and DOES NOT cause any jitters at all. I have noticed that I also sleep much better and awake feeling refreshed. DO buy this and give it atry...you WON'T be disappointed.

Enemy
Enemy
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I like Jake Gyllenhaal alot, March 12, 2015
This review is from: Enemy (Amazon Video)
I like Jake Gyllenhaal alot...one of my favorite actors actually, but, this film is EXTREMELY hard to follow and the ending is just really stupid.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the extra energy this provides, March 6, 2015
I really like the extra energy this provides.... I just ordered my second bottle, and with that order I received an offer of a free bottle of my choice of their supplement if I review their products...DUH...it's not like I wouldn't have anyway...this stuff really works..will update after this bottle again

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY like Chris Pine as Jack Ryan, February 25, 2015
Fast paced and very exciting movie....I REALLY like Chris Pine as Jack Ryan...

Yellow LED Holiday Party String Light for Room Garden Home Christmas Party Festival Decoration (100 Led, 10M)
Offered by Best United
Price: $4.15
17 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little lights...worth every penny, November 23, 2013
Great little lights, I just wish they held your setting preference in memory for the next time. Overall, a great purchase!

Lily's Home® LED Rechargeable Flameless Tea Light Candles with Diffused Votives. Set of 12

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money AND time, November 23, 2013
These LED candles are a great IDEA, but, they are NOT worth the hassle. First, there's only a one sheet "instruction" flyer in the box with NO info with company name OR contact info. I searched in the net and finally found a listing for Lilly Home Products that had a toll-free tel number, which I called. Phone was answered like a reg phone ..Hello.....I asked if this was Lilly Home Products when she said Ummm yeah I proceeded to ask if the indicator light on the recharge base was supposed to light up only when charging or all the time as just a power indicator..she stumbled and asked me to wait for a moment. I was on hold for a while then some guy with a thick accent told me to contact Amazon for customer service and hung up.!!!! ....What???......I called Amazon and informed them that if this is the kind of products and companies they will do business with I'll just cancel Prime and forget the WHOLE Amazon shopping thing altogether. I returned this for full credit.

San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 80 Single Serve Coffees
San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 80 Single Serve Coffees
Price: $29.00
19 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...fantastic coffee at a great price, June 8, 2012
This coffee is great in my Keurig and alot more reasonably priced here at Amazon. Shipping was fast and worry free. I really like the fact that this comes packed in 10 individual packs of 8 k-cups each. The reason for this is that these k-cups are different in their construction. Each one is plastic at the top but filter for the lower 3/4 of the k-cup. At first I thought..oh no..I see a big mess coming, but to my great surprise, everything went perfectly. I like this design for two reasons, one..they are made with green practices in every way possible, and..two..they brew alot faster than the regular k-cups. The taste is great, bold and deep mellow flavor, this is my new coffee for sure.